As you start to use iOS, you'll begin to open and interact with its apps. However, you can check which apps are open at any given moment – and then either close some of them or switch between one open app to another. With that said, we'll show you how to see open apps on your iPhone 13, so make sure to join us.
This article applies to the entire iPhone 13 generation (iPhone 13, Mini, Pro, and Pro Max). It also applies to any iPhone that runs iOS 15 and comes with a full-size screen (without the Home button, that is).
How to See Open Apps on iPhone 13
To see the list of open apps on your iPhone 13, you need to access the 'App Switcher.' Here’s how precisely that can be done.
1. Make sure you’re on your iPhone’s home screen, at least for now.
2. Then, swipe using your finger from the bottom of the screen (you can do it slowly).
3. As you swipe, pause in the center of the screen. You should feel a vibration.
4. At this moment, all your currently open apps will appear on your iPhone’s screen.
5. Right now, you’ve accessed the 'App Switcher.' Swipe left or right to check your apps.
6. To switch to another app, find it in the 'App Switcher' and tap on it.
7. To close an app, find it in the 'App Switcher' and swipe towards the top of the screen.
No matter if you’re a beginner or experienced user, you’ll want to check our freshest iPhone 13 articles. Aside from the latest news, you’ll find plenty of tutorials and guides as well.
That would be all on how to see open apps on your iPhone 13. If you have any questions, post them via the comments section below. And finally, thanks for reading!