Important Note: Even though you can still download and install ErosNOW on Kodi – the addon is no longer operational. It appears that the addon has lost its connection to the official ErosNOW website – as it comes without any content to stream or watch. So, we recommend checking the best Bollywood Kodi addons, where you’ll find interesting alternatives. Also, check out the overall best Kodi addons in 2020.
All the Indian movie fans are in for a treat because we have brought to you the ErosNOW Kodi addon. This is one of the best Indian movie Kodi addons in 2020 that consists of the biggest collection of both new and old Indian movies in different languages. With this addon, you can find all your favorite movies in one place. So, the only thing that remains is to see how to install ErosNOW on Kodi.
In the article below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to install this interesting addon on your Kodi-supported device. However, before all that, we would request you to read the information given below for a smoother experience with your Kodi. So, make sure not to skip any parts of this article.
Before we proceed further, we have a word of caution for you. Our strong advice is to make sure you’re using Kodi safely and legally. With this said, we want you to read our In this article, we are talking about Kodi and this application’s official and unofficial addons – all of which are based on open-source code. Addons for Kodi can come from the official source (you can install them via Kodi itself), or they can be hosted by third-party sources (such as GitHub, for example). In addition, Kodi and its addons are publicly available and free of charge.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer as well as the following warning message.
WARNING: When Using Kodi, Make Sure to Always Use a VPN!
Without a VPN, you will be facing many obstacles when using Kodi. Aside from encountering blocked content, you’re also putting your privacy at risk. With this said, here’s why you MUST use a VPN while using Kodi:
- Kodi Imposes Geo-Restrictions: Numerous Kodi addons are restricted to certain countries only. By checking your IP address, these addons can block access to their content, which means that you’re missing out on a vast media library. A VPN resolves this problem by giving you a virtual IP address associated with a different country. For this purpose, we recommend getting a US IP or a UK IP address – as the majority of Kodi addons are restricted to these two countries.
- Your ISP is Watching Your Every Move: Without a VPN, your ISP collects all your Web data. This includes your Web search history, any websites you visit, and any media streaming services you use. Kodi is a media streaming application, which means that many of you will face ISP-imposed throttling, as a result. By hiding your Web traffic via a VPN service, you can make sure that your ISP doesn’t know what you’re doing online – and enjoy the full speed of your Web connection.
- You’re Putting Your Device’s Safety at Risk: Be very careful about which Kodi addons you install. Third-party sources can often lead to malware and cryptocurrency trojans, exploiting your private data and your device’s resources. With this said, know that VPNs reduce the risk of you getting infected with malware by implementing website blacklists. They don’t completely stop malware, but they can block access to malicious websites by using often-updated lists of dangerous websites (supplied by antivirus vendors). This is especially handy in the world of unofficial Kodi addons.
Once again, be very careful while using Kodi – and think about your privacy and digital security. A reliable VPN helps you secure and improve your Web connection, unblocks everything that Kodi offers, and takes care of your privacy. And per our extensive hands-on tests, we highly recommend you use ExpressVPN – the best VPN for Kodi at the moment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: For our readers, we’ve prepared an exceptional deal. You can now save 49% on ExpressVPN – and get three additional months for free!
6 Steps to Install the ErosNOW Addon on Kodi in 2020
First and foremost, make sure to enable the third-party installations on Kodi. Then, keep on reading the following guide on installing ErosNOW.
- Download the ErosNOW plugin by visiting the YoColdRain repository using your Web browser. The file you need to download is called ‘plugin.video.erosnow.zip’.
- Now, go to Kodi’s home screen and click on Add-ons using the left-placed menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Open Box’ icon in the top-left corner, which should open a few options on your screen. Using this list, click on ‘Install from ZIP File’.
- Using a newly opened pop-up, you need to navigate to the ZIP file you’ve downloaded moments ago. The name of the file should be ‘plugin.video.erosnow-x.x.x.zip‘. Once you find it, click on the ZIP file.
- Wait for a bit, and the file will automatically install. You will get a notification at the top right of the screen.
- Congratulations! ErosNOW has been successfully added to your device. To try the new addon, return to Kodi’s home screen and open your Add-ons section. You’ll see ErosNOW among ‘Video Add-ons‘.
ErosNow is an amazing addon for those who are dedicated to Indian cinema in 2020. If you do not want to miss out on the latest streaming content, then this is your easy way to go about it. So – enjoy streaming!