Unfortunately, this addon isn’t yet available for Kodi 19 ‘Matrix,’ which includes any subsequent releases as well. In case you didn’t hear, Kodi 19 ‘Matrix’ is incompatible with a large number of addons, which require to be updated to support the latest version of Kodi.
Until that happens, you can use this addon on Kodi 18.9 ‘Leia’ or older versions (without any issues whatsoever). We’ll make sure to let you know if an update comes out, changing the current situation.
Even though we don’t have too many Kodi addons for adults at our disposal, the selection we have caters to a wide range of users. We previously talked about XXX-O-DUS and Ultimate Whitecream, and now’s the time to reveal yet another option. We’re talking about the Video Devil Kodi addon, one of the oldest addons of its kind around.
Video Devil is an unofficial Kodi addon, but it’s legal and safe to use. It scrapes its content from 50+ websites serving content for mature audiences. With that said, you’ll find thousands of video clips here, with new arrivals reaching the addon daily.
If you’re wondering about its video quality, know that Video Devil doesn’t host any of its content. It scrapes them from external sources, so you’ll be limited to 720p mostly. A handful of sources serve their content in up to 1080p, so there’s something for everyone here, and we’re sure you’ll be glad to have tried the Video Devil Kodi addon.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
And now, here’s how to install Video Devil on Kodi in 2021:
1. Once you launch Kodi, click on the cogwheel icon in the top-left corner.
2. Once you reach Kodi’s settings, pick ‘File Manager‘ (on the left).
3. Double-click on ‘Add Source,’ and a pop-up window should appear.
4. Select ‘<None>,’ and input this URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co.
5. Don’t forget to name your new source (‘Fusion’), and then select ‘OK.’
6. Return to Kodi’s home screen and pick ‘Add-ons‘ using the main menu.
7. Now, click on the open box icon, which you’ll find in the top-left corner.
8. Pick ‘Install from ZIP File,’ and then make sure to read the following tip.
If you’ve never installed an unofficial addon before, Kodi will present a warning before you can continue. So, make sure to follow the prompts on your screen and then enable Kodi’s support for “unofficial” sources. Use the provided link to learn more.
9. Once you select ‘Install from ZIP File,’ a pop-up will appear. Select ‘Fusion.’
10. Navigate to Kodi Repos > XXX-Adult > repository.kodiadult.zip. Select that file.
11. Once you install the Fusion repository, select ‘Install from Repository.’
12. Now, go to TVADDONS.CO Adult 18+ > Video Add-ons > Video Devil.
13. You should now see the addon’s overview. Click on the button that says ‘Install.’
14. A list of dependencies will now appear. Feel free to click on ‘OK.’
15. Wait for a notification on the right, saying that you’ve installed Video Devil.
16. Return to Kodi’s start screen and pick ‘Add-ons‘ once again.
17. Navigate to ‘Video Add-ons,’ and you should see Video Devil there.
18. Select ‘Video Devil,’ and the addon will launch. That’s it!
Keep in mind that Kodi gives you access to hundreds of addons. So, if you’d like to find the best working Kodi addons at the moment, click on the provided link. You’ll be taken to our hands-on guide covering over 60+ addons, all legal and safe to use.
That would be all on how to install the Video Devil Kodi addon. In case you have any questions or doubts, share them with us via the comments below. And finally, thanks for reading!