We don’t have too many Kodi adult addons at our disposal, but the selection we have caters to a wide range of users. Among those is the Video Devil addon for Kodi, perhaps one of the oldest porn addons, which has recently transitioned to a new repository.
Video Devil is an unofficial Kodi addon, but it's legal and safe to use. It scrapes its content from 50+ sites serving content for mature audiences. That said, you'll find thousands of video clips here, with new arrivals reaching the addon daily.
And if you’re wondering about its video quality, know that Video Devil doesn’t host any of its content. It scrapes it from external sources, so you’ll be limited to 720p in most cases.
In this guide, we'll show you the quickest way to install the Video Devil Kodi addon, reveal the latest URL of its repository, and provide screenshots along the way.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More XXX Content & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching adult content via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More XXX Videos: Adult Kodi addons can be restricted to a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Video Devil Addon on Kodi
Ready to jump in? Here are the steps to take to install the Video Devil Kodi addon:
1. Once you launch Kodi, click on the cogwheel icon in the top-left corner.
2. Once you reach Kodi’s settings, pick 'File Manager' (on the left).
3. Double-click on 'Add Source,' and a pop-up window should appear.
4. Select '<None>,' and input this URL: https://mrgsi.github.io/dirtyg/.
5. Don’t forget to name your new source ('dirtyg'), and then select 'OK.'
6. Return to Kodi’s home screen and pick 'Add-ons' using the main menu.
7. Now, click on the open box icon, which you’ll find in the top-left corner.
8. Pick 'Install from ZIP File,' and then make sure to read the following tip.
If you’ve never installed an unofficial addon before, Kodi will present a warning before you can continue. So, make sure to follow the prompts on your screen and then enable Kodi’s support for "unofficial" sources. Use the provided link to learn more.
9. Once you select 'Install from ZIP File,' a pop-up will appear. Select 'dirtyg.'
10. You should now see a single ZIP file (repository.dirtyg-X.X.X.zip), so click on it.
11. Once you install the 'DirtyG' repository, select 'Install from Repository.'
12. Now, go to Dirty-G Repository > Video Add-ons > Video Devil.
13. You should now see the addon’s overview. Click on the button that says 'Install.'
14. A list of dependencies will now appear. Feel free to click on 'OK.'
15. Wait for a notification on the right, saying that you’ve installed Video Devil.
16. Return to Kodi’s start screen and pick 'Add-ons' once again.
17. Navigate to 'Video Add-ons,' and you should see Video Devil there.
18. Select 'Video Devil,' and the addon will launch. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Video Devil Kodi addon. In case you have any questions or doubts, share them with us via the comments below. And finally, thanks for reading!