Those of you who are adrenaline junkies don’t need an introduction to Red Bull TV. This is a well-known digital video service that covers a wide range of devices and platforms. Aside from its web service, fans can watch the latest content on smartphones, tablets, media streaming devices, and gaming consoles. As you can imagine, Kodi is also there. Red Bull TV has an official Kodi addon that you can easily install and watch the latest shows. So, here’s how to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon.
Before we proceed further, we have a word of caution for you. Our strong advice is to make sure you’re using Kodi safely and legally. With this said, we want you to read our In this article, we are talking about Kodi and this application’s official and unofficial addons – all of which are based on open-source code. Addons for Kodi can come from the official source (you can install them via Kodi itself), or they can be hosted by third-party sources (such as GitHub, for example). In addition, Kodi and its addons are publicly available and free of charge.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer as well as the following warning message.
WARNING: When Using Kodi, Make Sure to Always Use a VPN!
Without a VPN, you will be facing many obstacles when using Kodi. Aside from encountering blocked content, you’re also putting your privacy at risk. With this said, here’s why you MUST use a VPN while using Kodi:
- Kodi Imposes Geo-Restrictions: Numerous Kodi addons are restricted to certain countries only. By checking your IP address, these addons can block access to their content, which means that you’re missing out on a vast media library. A VPN resolves this problem by giving you a virtual IP address associated with a different country. For this purpose, we recommend getting a US IP or a UK IP address – as the majority of Kodi addons are restricted to these two countries.
- Your ISP is Watching Your Every Move: Without a VPN, your ISP collects all your Web data. This includes your Web search history, any websites you visit, and any media streaming services you use. Kodi is a media streaming application, which means that many of you will face ISP-imposed throttling, as a result. By hiding your Web traffic via a VPN service, you can make sure that your ISP doesn’t know what you’re doing online – and enjoy the full speed of your Web connection.
- You’re Putting Your Device’s Safety at Risk: Be very careful about which Kodi addons you install. Third-party sources can often lead to malware and cryptocurrency trojans, exploiting your private data and your device’s resources. With this said, know that VPNs reduce the risk of you getting infected with malware by implementing website blacklists. They don’t completely stop malware, but they can block access to malicious websites by using often-updated lists of dangerous websites (supplied by antivirus vendors). This is especially handy in the world of unofficial Kodi addons.
Once again, be very careful while using Kodi – and think about your privacy and digital security. A reliable VPN helps you secure and improve your Web connection, unblocks everything that Kodi offers, and takes care of your privacy. And per our extensive hands-on tests, we highly recommend you use ExpressVPN – the best VPN for Kodi at the moment.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: For our readers, we’ve prepared an exceptional deal. You can now save 49% on ExpressVPN – and get three additional months for free!
All You Need To Know About Red Bull TV Kodi Addon in 2019
First, you need to know that we’ll be talking about a fully legal way to watch Red Bull TV. This is because the official Kodi addon is involved, which is updated often and fully working as well. No matter what kind of content you want to watch, all of your favorite TV shows, event coverage, and short clips are included. Needless to say, this is the best way to watch aerial adventures that are happening all around the world.
As noted earlier, Red Bull TV is one of the official Kodi addons in 2019. A huge benefit to these is that you can install them quickly. In addition, you don’t have to be afraid of copyright infringement. A development team behind Kodi is doing a good job of curating the list of official additions.
We are sure you are eager to get started, so let’s jump right in. Continue reading to learn how to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon.
6 Steps to Install Red Bull TV Addon on Kodi
As you are about to see, installing Red Bull TV is quite easy. We will guide you through every step of the way so that even newbies don’t have a hard time. Let’s begin.
- Launch Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- In the top-left corner, you will see the Open box icon. Click on it;
- Select ‘Install from Repository’;
- Open the ‘Video Add-ons’ folder and search for ‘Red Bull TV’. Click on the addon’s name;
- Finally, hit the ‘Install’ button to finalize the procedure. Wait for a few moments until you see a notification that Red Bull TV is installed;
- You can find the newly installed addon in the Add-ons section of your Kodi. Enjoy!
What to Expect from Red Bull TV Kodi Addon?
Since this might be the first time you’re encountering this addon, we’d like to provide a guided tour. This will give you a glimpse of what to expect. Keep on reading.
- Discover: This is the first option present on the addon’s home screen. In case you’re not sure what to watch, or if you just want to explore the available content, this one’s for you. Upon entering this content category, you will see a lengthy menu. Aside from trending clips, you can take a look at the featured section which displays Red Bull TV’s most important events.
- TV: Quite different from the previous category, you will get to see a huge list of individual episodes. You should also know that this is a frequently-updated list so make sure to keep your eye on the TV section. There aren’t any sub-categories, which might be helpful to easily sort out the content.
- Channels: If you’re looking for organized content, the Channels section is your best bet. You can filter the channels by format, which includes events, shows, films, and clips. The Featured Channels sub-item can be used to watch highlighted content.
- Calendar: Don’t mistake this for a real calendar. This is where you’ll get to see the latest events and keep your eye on the upcoming ones. Strangely enough, you won’t get to see any dates.
- Search: Last but not least, there’s a built-in search tool that lets you search for specific events, movies, or episodes.
Alternative to Red Bull TV Addon
That’s all when it comes to the amazing Red Bull TV Kodi addon. Next, we will recommend a few resources for those of you who are true sports fans. Take a look.
- Watching sports TV channels via Kodi is easy if you know which addon to use. So, here are the best live sports addons for Kodi;
- Then, we know that a lot of you are in tough sports. Check out the best UFC Kodi addons, as well as how to watch wrestling on Kodi.
- Finally, here’s all you need to know about watching sports after cutting the cord – so you can know all your options.
We sincerely hope that you managed to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon. Feel free to let us know your impressions in the comments section below.