Red Bull TV is all about adrenaline-filled sports – everything from surfing tournaments up to e-sports leagues. And as you can imagine, the Red Bull TV Kodi addon is here to bring all of that content across numerous platforms and screen sizes. So, let’s talk about everything you need to know about Red Bull TV, as well as how to install and use it on Kodi.
Aside from watching live Red Bull-sponsored events, this addon also has a really rich library of on-demand content, including some original programming. And of course, staying true to its name, there are 24/7 live-streams (or channels), which means there’s always something interesting from the world of extreme sports.
We’re also happy to report that the Red Bull TV addon for Kodi follows this platform’s other apps. This means you can use it without any limitations, being able to access all of the addon’s video content – no matter on what device you’re using Kodi.
Related Content: Best Live Sports Kodi Addons
So, are you ready to dive into the world of Red Bull TV? We’re sure you are, and that’s precisely why we’ll show you how to install Red Bull TV on Kodi. And don’t worry, this procedure is going to take only a few seconds of your time.
Before we proceed further, we have a word of caution for you. Our strong advice is to make sure you’re using Kodi safely and legally. With this said, we want you to read our In this article, we are talking about Kodi and this application’s official and unofficial addons – all of which are based on open-source code. Addons for Kodi can come from the official source (you can install them via Kodi itself), or they can be hosted by third-party sources (such as GitHub, for example). In addition, Kodi and its addons are publicly available and free of charge.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer as well as the following warning message.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Steps to Install Red Bull TV on Kodi
As you are about to see, installing Red Bull TV is quite easy. We will guide you through every step of the way so that even newbies won’t have a hard time. Let’s begin.
- Launch Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ using the application’s main menu.
- In the top-left corner, you will see the Open box icon. Click on it.
- Next, you need to select ‘Install from Repository’ and then make sure to select ‘Kodi Add-on Repository,’ so you can access the application’s official repo.
- Open the ‘Video Add-ons’ folder and search for ‘Red Bull TV.’ Click on the addon’s name to see its overview.
- Finally, hit the ‘Install’ button to finalize the procedure. You’ll also see the list of required dependencies, so just click on ‘OK.’ Wait for a few moments until you see a notification that Red Bull TV is installed.
You can access the Red Bull TV Kodi addon by going all the way back to Kodi’s home screen. Make sure to click on ‘Add-ons’ via the main menu – and there you’ll see the newly installed addon. Click to launch it, and browse everything that Red Bull TV offers.
Lastly, don’t forget to leave your feedback via the comments section below and share this article with others if you found it helpful. Thanks!