Those of you who are adrenaline junkies don’t need an introduction to Red Bull TV. This is a well-known digital video service that covers a wide range of devices and platforms. Aside from its web service, fans can watch the latest content on smartphones, tablets, media streaming devices, and gaming consoles. As you can imagine, Kodi is also there. Red Bull TV has an official Kodi addon that you can easily install and watch the latest shows. So, here’s how to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
All You Need To Know About Red Bull TV Kodi Addon in 2019
First, you need to know that we’ll be talking about a fully legal way to watch Red Bull TV. This is because the official Kodi addon is involved, which is updated often and fully working as well. No matter what kind of content you want to watch, all of your favorite TV shows, event coverage, and short clips are included. Needless to say, this is the best way to watch aerial adventures that are happening all around the world.
As noted earlier, Red Bull TV is one of the official Kodi addons in 2019. A huge benefit to these is that you can install them quickly. In addition, you don’t have to be afraid of copyright infringement. A development team behind Kodi is doing a good job of curating the list of official additions.
We are sure you are eager to get started, so let’s jump right in. Continue reading to learn how to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon.
6 Steps to Install Red Bull TV Addon on Kodi
As you are about to see, installing Red Bull TV is quite easy. We will guide you through every step of the way so that even newbies don’t have a hard time. Let’s begin.
- Launch Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- In the top-left corner, you will see the Open box icon. Click on it;
- Select ‘Install from Repository’;
- Open the ‘Video Add-ons’ folder and search for ‘Red Bull TV’. Click on the addon’s name;
- Finally, hit the ‘Install’ button to finalize the procedure. Wait for a few moments until you see a notification that Red Bull TV is installed;
- You can find the newly installed addon in the Add-ons section of your Kodi. Enjoy!
What to Expect from Red Bull TV Kodi Addon?
Since this might be the first time you’re encountering this addon, we’d like to provide a guided tour. This will give you a glimpse of what to expect. Keep on reading.
- Discover: This is the first option present on the addon’s home screen. In case you’re not sure what to watch, or if you just want to explore the available content, this one’s for you. Upon entering this content category, you will see a lengthy menu. Aside from trending clips, you can take a look at the featured section which displays Red Bull TV’s most important events.
- TV: Quite different from the previous category, you will get to see a huge list of individual episodes. You should also know that this is a frequently-updated list so make sure to keep your eye on the TV section. There aren’t any sub-categories, which might be helpful to easily sort out the content.
- Channels: If you’re looking for organized content, the Channels section is your best bet. You can filter the channels by format, which includes events, shows, films, and clips. The Featured Channels sub-item can be used to watch highlighted content.
- Calendar: Don’t mistake this for a real calendar. This is where you’ll get to see the latest events and keep your eye on the upcoming ones. Strangely enough, you won’t get to see any dates.
- Search: Last but not least, there’s a built-in search tool that lets you search for specific events, movies, or episodes.
Alternative to Red Bull TV Addon
That’s all when it comes to the amazing Red Bull TV Kodi addon. Next, we will recommend a few resources for those of you who are true sports fans. Take a look.
- Watching sports TV channels via Kodi is easy if you know which addon to use. So, here are the best live sports addons for Kodi;
- Then, we know that a lot of you are in tough sports. Check out the best UFC Kodi addons, as well as how to watch wrestling on Kodi.
- Finally, here’s all you need to know about watching sports after cutting the cord – so you can know all your options.
We sincerely hope that you managed to install the Red Bull TV Kodi addon. Feel free to let us know your impressions in the comments section below.