When it comes to the ways you can watch MLB on Kodi, MLB.TV stands out as perhaps the best option right now. As you can already imagine, this is an "extension" of MLB’s media streaming service, letting you watch out-of-market regular-season games. So, let’s talk about how to install the MLB.TV Kodi addon, what to expect, and more.
When it comes to what you can expect – well, there's plenty of content there. You can live-stream games, watch on-demand replays, check out the latest scores, and more. This Kodi addon is very easy to use, letting you both live-stream and watch on-demand games right from its home screen.
You'll also be happy to hear that MLB.TV on Kodi plays in 720p and 1080p. Therefore, if you have Kodi installed on a large-screen device, don't expect any compromises. The addon runs well, without any issues whatsoever.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Live Sports & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching live sports via Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Live Sports: Most Kodi addons that let you watch sports games and events live are available in a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address – done using a VPN. You’ll GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install MLB.TV Addon on Kodi
So, here are the 10 steps to install MLB.TV on Kodi:
1. Once you open Kodi, wait a few moments until its home screen appears.
2. Then, pick 'Add-ons' using the left-placed main menu.
3. Use your cursor to hover over 'Download,' and then pick 'Video Add-ons.'
4. You’ll now enter Kodi’s official repository. Navigate to the MLB.TV Kodi addon.
5. Select the addon’s name to open its overview. Then, click 'Install.'
6. You’ll be asked to install a dependency. Feel free to select 'OK.'
7. Wait a few moments until you see a notification that the addon is installed.
8. Now, click on the addon’s name once again. Then, pick 'Configure.'
9. Make sure to input your MLB.TV credentials. Pick 'OK' once done.
10. Finally, click on 'Open' once ready to launch MLB.TV on your Kodi. That’s it!
Keep in mind that you can access MLB.TV by going back to Kodi’s home screen. Once you select 'Add-ons' using the main menu, click on 'Video Add-ons.' MLB.TV will be waiting for you there, so you need to select its icon to launch it. Also, you can always access the addon’s settings by right-clicking on its icon and picking 'Information.'
So, that would be all on how to install the MLB.TV Kodi addon. If you have any questions for us, make sure to post them via the comments section below. And lastly, thank you for reading!