Parental Guidance is back with a second season of parenting styles, and you’ll be able to stream the episodes online quite easily from anywhere in the world you may be, whether it’s from home, on the go, or even while traveling abroad. We have the premiere date, plot, cast, and other essential information, so keep reading to find out everything.
With children exposed to more temptations, screen time, and pressure than ever before, this experiment looks at the parenting approaches that really get results. There is no such thing as the perfect parent, but the series aims to determine the parenting style that comes close.
The contest show features 12 brave sets of parents with remarkably distinctive methods and unique approaches to parenting, putting their methods to the ultimate test. Each set of parents will get a taste of their own medicine with report-card results as their approach to parenting is reviewed, reacted to, and discussed on the Parents' Lounge, ultimately leading to a vote for Australia's best style.
“Faced with more tough challenges grounded in real-life scenarios – such as navigating the dark side of online gaming and the internet, posing for the picture-perfect family photo, defending yourself against a bully, or discussing the birds and the bees – the outcomes are authentic, joyful, and shocking. From Outback to Influencer, Unstructured to Honest, Spiritual to Stage, each parenting style's strengths and weaknesses are laid bare,” the network said.
Parental Guidance is hosted by parenting expert Dr. Justin Coulson and TODAY host Ally Langdon. This being said, let’s see where, when, and how to easily watch Parental Guidance Season 2 online from anywhere.
When and Where to Watch Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023)
Parental Guidance Season 2 premiered on Monday, June 5, 2023, on Channel 9 at 12:30 pm local time. The episodes will also be available to stream for free via the 9Now platform (only available in Australia).
How to Watch Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) Online from Anywhere
Nowadays, there are lots of live TV and streaming platform that make it super easy to stream your favorite series and movies online in your home country, but these are mostly geo-restricted, and so is 9Now. Since you cannot access it outside Australia, you will need a workaround while traveling abroad. There is a tool that helps you change your IP address and bypasses the blockades, and the answer is to use a VPN subscription to watch Parental Guidance Season 2 online from anywhere.
Looking for the best VPN on the market right now? ExpressVPN can unblock lots of sought-after streaming services in a blink of an eye, including 9Now, 7Plus, 10Play, Binge, Foxtel Now, Hulu, Netflix, Max, Prime Video, and more. The subscription includes access to thousands of servers worldwide, high speeds, no bandwidth caps, no logs, and great encryption protocols. You can even try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE via the 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
Keep in mind the annual plan has a big price cut on the company's website when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and get 3 months FREE), in case you decide to remain a subscriber after the month ends. To get started, enter your details and pay to create your account. Then, download and install the app made for your device or system. Next, launch and turn on the VPN app using a server located in Australia. Lastly, access the platform to watch Parental Guidance Season 2 live stream.
How to Watch Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) Online in Australia
If you live in Australia, you will see the latest season of the parenting show air on Channel 9 on June 5, which means the show is also featured on the network’s website, so you will be able to stream Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) for free via the 9Now streaming service. The content is free to access on this platform since all you need to do to unlock the episodes is log in with your account credentials. If you don't have one, you can easily create a free account in a few moments.
This service is not available outside Australia, but a safe and capable VPN app will help you bypass the geo-blockade while traveling abroad as long as you use the app with a server located in Australia. More details are in the previous segment.
Can I Watch Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) Online in the US, the UK, and Canada?
Unfortunately, we didn't find a way for you to watch this Australian parenting show outside its country of origin. However, you can easily circumvent the geo-restrictions 9Now has if you use a good VPN subscription to watch Parental Guidance 2023 online in the US, the UK, Canada, and anywhere else in the world. All you have to do to unblock 9Now is run the app via a server located in Australia.
Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) Contestants
- Larissa and Marcus (Gentle)
- Sammy and Jason (Lighthouse)
- Tency and David (Outback)
- Kat (Honest)
- Kajal and Deepak (Spiritual)
- Sarah and Shane (Stage)
- Mark and Leanne (Team)
- Kat and Jonathan (Influencer)
- Philippa and Chris (Slow Style)
- Kim and Nick (American)
- Amy and John (Road School)
- Melody and Michael (Unstructured)
Parental Guidance Season 2 (2023) Episode Guide
- Season 2, Episode 1: (June 5, 2023) - The search for Australia's best parenting style begins with 12 sets of parents meeting to compare their approach and complete challenges that put their parenting styles to the test.
- Season 2, Episode 2 (June 6, 2023) - Honest, Outback, Gentle, and Lighthouse parents take on the next set of challenges, tackling bullying and facing the terror of losing a child. Continuing the search for Australia's best parenting style, our first finalist is chosen by the remaining parents on the panel.
- Season 2, Episode 3 (June 12, 2023) - A new group of parents become the focus parents. Spiritual, Team, Stage and Influencer parents. Hosted by Ally Langdon with Dr Justin Coulson.
- Season 2, Episode 4 (June 13, 2023) - Spiritual, Team, Stage and Influencer parents leave nothing in the tank as they show us how they give their kids skills to protect their lives and get them to face their fears.
- Season 2, Episode 5 (June 13, 2023) - The hot seat is switched for the last time as American, Road School, Slow and Unstructured parents step up to be the focus parents to prove their parenting styles are the best.
- Season 2, Episode 6 (June 19, 2023) - It's the last round of challenges before the final, and American, Road School, Slow and Unstructured parents are ready to show us their best.
- Season 2, Episode 7 (June 20, 2023) - Four sets of parents have made it to the final where their parenting is stripped bare to decide Australia's best parenting style.