MasterChef Australia 2023 is about to release a new season, and we have all the information you may be looking to learn, including the premiere date, episode release schedule, contestants, and more. Plus, it will be extremely easy to stream the episodes online from anywhere in the world, so keep reading to get all the available details.
In Season 15, named Secrets & Surprises, judges Jock Zonfrillo, Andy Allen, and Melissa Leong will oversee a selection of new contestants, which we see in a garden maze in the trailer, teasing surprises around every corner.
In a trimmed season this year, the aprons are down to 18 from the usual 24, and the contestants will face off before each other and guest chefs. This season’s guests were announced to be Jamie Oliver, Curtis Stone, Maggie Beer, Rick Stein, and Peter Gilmore. The contestants will be competing for the title of MasterChef Australia 2023 and the $250,000 prize.
This being said, let’s see where, when, and how to effortlessly watch MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises online from home, on the go, or even while traveling abroad.
When and Where to Watch MasterChef Australia 2023 (Season 15)
MasterChef Season 15 Secrets & Surprises premiered in Australia on Monday, May 7, 2023, at 7:30 pm on Channel 10 (Ten), and you will be able to stream the show on 10Play for free (only available in Australia) and Paramount Plus Australia.
The exact number of episodes was not announced, but we do know this season will be shorter than the usual 2-month span.
Coming up next: MasterChef Australia 2023 (Season 15) Episode 17: Viennetta Ice Cream Cake - Pressure Test, on May 30, 2023.
How to Watch MasterChef Australia 2023 (Season 15) Online Free from Anywhere
You can easily watch content online through a subscription with a live TV and streaming platform in your home country, but these services are usually geo-restricted. The 10Play service is unavailable outside Australia, so we recommend you use a VPN subscription to watch MasterChef Australia 2023 online from anywhere since a VPN helps you change your IP address and trick the platforms into lifting the geo-blockade.
We recommend you go for ExpressVPN, which can effortlessly unblock streaming services such as 10Play, 9Now, Binge, Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and more. Besides being extremely easy to use, it offers thousands of VPN servers worldwide, great speed, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 live chat support, and great encryption. This is the best VPN on the market right now, and you can even try ExpressVPN for 30 days RISK-FREE via the no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
3,000+ VPN servers in 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries, 5 Simultaneous connections, Fast and stable connection, No activity logs or connection logs, No bandwidth limits, Strong encryption, 24/7 live chat support, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
The annual plan has a hefty discount when you subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% discount and get 3 months FREE) on the company's website. First, enter the requested info, pay, and download the app for you. After the installation is done, launch the VPN app and run it via a server located where the geo-blocks are off. Finally, open the streaming platform to stream MasterChef Australia 2023.
How to Watch MasterChef Australia 2023 (Season 15) Online Free in Australia
If you live in Australia, you probably know the local MasterChef airs on Ten, which means you will also be able to watch MasterChef Australia Season 15 online via the 10Play service, where you can live stream Ten or watch the episodes on demand. You can watch content for free here, as all you need to unlock content is to have a free account on the platform.
The show will also be hosted on the Australian Paramount Plus service, where you can subscribe for $8.99 AUD a month with a 1-week free trial for new clients.
These streaming services are geo-blocked, so you will need to lean on a capable VPN tool to live stream MasterChef Australia via 10Play and Paramount Plus while traveling. Just run the app in the background via a server located in Australia for this to work.
Can I Watch MasterChef Australia 2023 (Season 15) Online in the US, the UK, and Canada?
At the moment, the Australian version of this popular franchise is not available to stream abroad, but you can always lean on a powerful VPN tool to watch MasterChef Australia 2023 online in the US, the UK, Canada, and anywhere else. Just pick a server located in Australia to unblock 10Play.
MasterChef Australia 2023 Contestants
- Adi Nevgi, VIC - Having traveled to 55 countries and serving on the front lines of a busy Melbourne hospital during the global pandemic, Adi is inspired by flavors from around the globe but also has a deep love for her ancestral Indian cuisine.
- Alice Han, NSW - With studies in history, economics, and Arts in East Asian Studies from Stanford, she is ready to pursue her dream of working as a cook, writer, and entrepreneur in the culinary industry.
- Amy Tanner, VIC - Her cooking is inspired by Turkey and Vietnam and anchovy; from the latter stemmed Amy's food dream of a tin fish wine bar and sustainably-made tinned fish products.
- Andrea Puglisi, WA - He's hoping to show off his skills in Mediterranean and pescatarian alongside Italian classics and bold flavors. Andrea's ultimate goal is to one day own a tapas, wine, and cocktail bar somewhere tropical and not too far from a surf break.
- Antonio Cruz Vaamonde, NSW - Antonio's got it covered with desserts, pastries and sweets, Italian flavors, Asian cuisine, and barbeque techniques, as well as his South American roots.
- Brent Draper, QLD - He’s a familiar face to fans of the series who were fully in his corner when the former boilermaker left the competition in Season 13, prioritizing his mental health.
- Cath Collins, VIC - With a mighty collection of over 100 cookbooks, Cath loves all types of food and doesn't see herself as a sweet or savory specialist but rather as someone who can adapt to whatever is put in front of her.
- Declan Cleary, NSW - He describes himself as an eccentric cook inspired by many cuisines, including those he encountered while traveling to places like Malaysia, Thailand, Mexico, and Papua New Guinea.
- Grace Jupp, VIC - She's inspired by her family’s Croatian heritage, and her husband, a former chef, has introduced her to a new world of food, flavors, and techniques.
- Jessica Perri, VIC - A pasta fanatic, Jessica hopes to show her two children that you can take risks, pursue your passions, and be brave.
- Larissa Sewell, SA - Larissa’s culinary roots have been shaped by her Ukrainian and Russian heritage, but also China, the USA, and South Korea, so she was raised with a unique blend of cultures and cuisines and a diverse cooking style.
- Malissa Fedele, SA - Italian cuisine is a clear favorite for clinical nutritionist Malissa, who loves the therapeutic, almost meditative process of making pasta and sauces from scratch.
- Phil Conway, VIC - Working as a Fitness Studio Manager and Instructor, Ireland-born Phil was unable to train clients during lockdown, so he turned his attention to cooking, reigniting his passion for being in the kitchen.
- Ralph Kahango, WA - Growing up in Zimbabwe and South Africa, Ralph loves Italian food but is also looking forward to sharing Zimbabwean cuisine, culture, and traditions with the judges, as well as the rest of Australia.
- Rhiannon Anderson, QLD - A lover of fresh produce and Asian flavors merged with the tropics, Rhiannon’s passion for bold, punchy flavors will be her secret weapon.
- Robbie Cooper, NT - Food has always been close to Proud Iwaidja man’s heart, and with his cooking style of “Aboriginal Asian fusion”; he is equally adept at cooking on country as he is dishing up modern Australian cuisine.
- Rue Mupedzi, WA - A skilled dessert chef, Rue’s equally comfortable cooking savory, and looks forward to expanding and refining her skills in both.
- Theo Loizou, VIC - He worked in a Parisienne boulangerie and a six-month trip turned into a three-year stay that included honing his baking skills and meeting his partner.
MasterChef Australia 2023 Episodes
- Season 15, Episode 1: Secrets & Surprises with Jamie Oliver (May 7, 2023) - Expect the unexpected when MasterChef Australia returns with a season of Secrets and Surprises. Judges Melissa Leong, Jock Zonfrillo and Andy Allen are joined tonight by special guest Jamie Oliver!
- Season 15, Episode 2: Jamie Oliver's Back! (May 8, 2023) - Jamie Oliver is back for another day in the MasterChef Australia kitchen! Contestants must bring their A-game if they want to secure one of two spots in the first Immunity challenge of the season.
- Season 15, Episode 3: Jamie Oliver Flavour Bombs (May 9, 2023) - There's a catch to the flavour bombs that Jamie Oliver has left behind for the contestants to cook with today - they will only be revealed 15 minutes into the cook and must be included in the dish.
- Season 15, Episode 4: Hugh Allen - Immunity Pin Challenge (May 10, 2023) - Contestants must raid Shannon Bennett's fridge to create the tastiest dish in 45 minutes. The winner will go head-to-head with Vue de monde's Hugh Allen in the hope of winning an elusive immunity pin.
- Season 15, Episode 5: Favourite Childhood Memories - Elimination Challenge (May 14, 2023) - Contestants battle it out in the first elimination challenge of the season. Cooking from favourite childhood memories, the least impressive dishes over two rounds will send its maker home.
- Season 15, Episode 6: Poh Ling Yeow - Mystery Box Challenge (May 15, 2023) - This season's first Mystery Box sees fan favourite Poh Ling Yeow back in the MasterChef kitchen for one night only. Contestants must create a winning dish with just under bench staples and little else.
- Season 15, Episode 7: Emilia Shares Her Secrets - Elimination Challenge (May 16, 2023) - Former MasterChef winner and dessert queen Emelia Jackson is here to share her secrets. Using Emelia's choux pastry recipe, contestants must create a superb sweet or savoury dish to avoid elimination.
- Season 15, Episode 8: 1st Service Challenge (May 17, 2023) - Get your orders ready, it's time for the first Service Challenge of the season. Two teams, aided by mentors Matt Sinclair and Sashi Cheliah, must cook an Entree and a Main course dish for 30 diners.
- Season 15, Episode 9: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! - Immunity Pin Challenge (May 18, 2023) - Contestants must turn Andy's spit roasted chooks into a banger dish, with the winner cooking off for an Immunity Pin against Three Blue Ducks chef, Darren Robertson.
- Season 15, Episode 10: Julie Goodwin - Wrong Ingredient - Elimination Challenge (May 21, 2023) - MasterChef royalty Julie Goodwin returns, and survival is on the menu. Those who pick a wrong ingredient in Julie's seafood stew must cook to avoid elimination using only the items in Julie's recipe.
- Season 15, Episode 11: Big Week - Mystery Box Challenge (May 22, 2023) - Big Week lives up to its name as the contents of MasterChef's biggest ever Mystery Box are revealed. Contestants must think outside the box and big up the flavour to avoid tomorrow's Pressure Test.
- Season 15, Episode 12: Tokyo Lamington Tower - Pressure Test (May 23, 2023) - Pressure Test elimination looms as three contestants strive to replicate Eddie Stewart's Tokyo Lamington Tower, featuring Snickers, strawberry matcha, charcoal pumpkin and yuzu curd meringue flavours!
- Season 15, Episode 13: Grazeland - Service Challenge (May 24, 2023) - As thousands of hungry punters descend on Melbourne's hip Grazeland, it's surf and turf for the masses with two teams vying for a shot at Immunity in MasterChef's biggest ever service challenge!
- Season 15, Episode 14: Mystery Appliance - Immunity Pin Challenge (May 25, 2023) - With an Immunity Pin at stake, whoever creates the best dish with a mystery appliance in Round 1 will earn first pick of flavour pairings and a 15 minute head start against guest chef Sergio Perera.
- Season 15, Episode 15: 2 Day Elimination - Elimination Challenge (May 28, 2023) - Slow and steady keeps their place! Facing elimination, contestants embark on a two-day challenge with 45 minutes to marinate, pickle, brine and more in an overnight cook to finish off the next day.
- Season 15, Episode 16: Breakfast Cereals - Mystery Box Challenge (May 29, 2023) - Contestants try to bowl the judges over by elevating humble breakfast cereals into nostalgic classics. Who will cry over spilt milk with a Pressure Test awaiting the worst cereal offenders tomorrow?
- Season 15, Episode 17: Viennetta Ice Cream Cake - Pressure Test (May 30, 2023) - Guest chef Donato Toce reveals his superb Viennetta ice cream cake. Pressure Test contestants will need ice in their veins to replicate the nostalgic dessert or risk being frozen out of the kitchen.