When it comes to the best Korean Kodi addons, we have to say that your options aren’t as wide as they used to be. However, among what’s available, VIKI comes as perhaps the best option as this is a dedicated streaming service that’s available on Kodi as well. So, we’d like to introduce you to the VIKI Kodi addon.
If you're not familiar with VIKI, know that we’re talking about a media streaming site that brings Korean, Chinese, and Japanese movies and TV shows. Plenty of its content is available for free, but the most attractive titles are behind a paywall. With that said, know that the VIKI Kodi addon focuses on free content primarily. As far as we can tell, you can't log in to your account using the addon, so premium content is still reserved only for the Web.
Since we’re talking about accessing VIKI’s free content only, know that you’ll be restricted to 480p in this case. So, even though the VIKI Kodi addon has many limitations, we can’t deny the size of its library. On top of that, the addon receives regular updates, so we hope to see more features (including high-definition video support) included soon.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Korean Content & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching Korean movies and TV shows on Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Korean Content: Most Korean addons for Kodi are accessible from a limited number of countries. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks any Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install VIKI Addon on Kodi
Here's what you want to know. Use the following steps to install the VIKI Kodi addon:
1. First, go ahead and visit this MEGA page. Wait a few moments until its fully loads.
2. Now, find the 'plugin.video.vikir-x.x.x.zip' file. There should be two of those available.
3. If you use Kodi 19, download the newest version of the ZIP file (and vice versa).
4. Select the file you want and download it as a ZIP file to your device. Don’t unzip it!
5. Now, launch Kodi and pick 'Add-ons' using the application’s main menu.
6. Then, click on the open box icon (top-left corner).
7. Select 'Install from ZIP file.' A pop-up window will now appear on your screen.
8. Navigate to the newly downloaded ZIP file. To install the addon, select the file.
9. After a few moments, a notification will say that you’ve installed the VIKI Kodi addon.
10. Return to Kodi’s home screen and pick 'Add-ons' once again.
11. Then, navigate to 'Video add-ons,' a separate section in Kodi's main menu.
12. Lastly, launch the VIKI Kodi addon. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the VIKI Kodi addon. If you have any questions, make sure to post them via the comments section below. And lastly, thanks for reading!