We absolutely enjoy keeping up with our various shows on Disney Plus, but sometimes that's made difficult by the various error codes we get. So, let's see how we can get rid of the dreaded error code 87.
This time around, we have two versions of Error Code 87, so your problem may vary some.
We’re sorry, but we could not find your user profile. Please try signing out and then sign in again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 87).
But you can also get this version:
We’re sorry; we could not find your account using the password you provided. Please create a new password. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 87).
As you can see, you've been logged out of your account, or you can't even log in in the first place. Let's find out everything we need to know here.
What's Causing Disney Plus Error Code 87?
Since there are two versions of Error Code 87, there are also multiple causes behind the problem - and ultimately, multiple solutions.
If you get the first warning where they state they "could not find your user profile," it means that Disney Plus had a problem finding your user profile when you logged in. Quite likely, this is an internal Disney Plus problem, rather than something you can blame yourself for.
If you received the second error message, stating they "could not find your account using the password you provided," it means you've probably mistyped your password or that it doesn't meet the security requirements for passwords on Disney Plus.
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 87?
Fixing up this problem is certainly not that difficult, but it still requires solutions that will mold on the source of the problem.
- For the first problem, since an internal Disney Plus error most likely causes it, you should start by logging out of Disney Plus completely and trying to log back in.
- If you're still facing issues, try clearing out your cookies. Make sure you're using the same email address you used when signing up for Disney Plus.
- Also, as Disney points out, make sure you or someone in your family hasn't deleted your account.
- For the second problem, you need to recheck your password. Did you type everything right?
- Also, make sure the password respects the current security guidelines on Disney Plus.
If the problem hasn't been resolved yet, you can contact the Disney Plus customer support team, and they'll locate the problem for you and solve it all. They're available 24/7 over chat, phone, or social media, so you can fix your issues wherever you may be.