Dealing with the various administrative issues of Disney Plus can sometimes be rather obnoxious as you encounter several errors. One of these errors is code 81b, and we plan on figuring out how to fix it.
We’re having trouble resetting your password. To reset your password click here. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 81b).
This is the message you'll get if you encounter error code 81b, and it's going to annoy you to no end to be unable to reset your password.
What's Causing Disney Plus Error Code 81b?
It looks like Disney Plus is having some issues resetting your password through the method you've already tried, which is likely due to an internal problem of the company.
How Can I Fix the Disney Plus Error Code 81b?
Fixing up this problem involves following the instructions that Disney laid out for you.
- First, you need to follow the link that Disney Plus sent for you to go back go to the reset page.
- Alternatively, you can go to Disney Plus and then to your Profile image in the corner. If you're using a browser, you can just hover over it.
- Tap the Account button.
- Now, go to Change Password.
- Go ahead and enter your current password and then enter the new password.
- Once you're done, click Save. Make sure you check your email address, as you've got mail.
If you're still having issues with Error Code 81b, you can contact the Disney Plus customer support team. They're available 24/7 for anyone anywhere, so you can talk to them over chat, phone, or social media.