Disney Plus is a great platform, and we're always eager to watch one thing or another on the service. However, there are times when you encounter error codes, and you need to figure out how to overcome them. Let's see what we can do about Error Code 81.
We’re having trouble resetting your password. To reset your password, click here. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 81).
It looks like you need to take a few extra steps to reset your password.
What's Causing Disney Plus Error Code 81?
This is a problem you encounter when you're trying to reset your password and can be caused by an internal error on Disney Plus.
How Can I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 81?
Fixing the Disney Plus error code 81 can require a few steps, but it's really not that difficult to do.
- First of all, log out of Disney Plus. Once that's done, go back to the login page and say you forgot your password.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the new password you want to use.
- Confirm the password and move forward.
- Log in to your account with your new credentials.
- Make sure the password you choose respects the minimum security requirements set out by Disney Plus. Also, never share your password.
If you're still having issues, you can always contact the Disney Plus customer support team. They're available 24/7 over chat, phone, or social media.