Disney Plus is a great platform to have, and we've discovered a lot of cool content to watch both on our own and with the kids. So, when we encounter a problem, we tend to look for ways to overcome them, so the Disney Plus Error Code 31 is not different.
We’re sorry, but we could not verify your location. Please enable location services and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 31).
This means there’s a problem verifying your location. If you’re on a mobile device and location services are turned off, please enable location services from the settings of your device and try again. It looks like Disney Plus requires your location, so you're going to have to make sure it gets it if you want to watch anything further.
What's Causing the Disney Plus Error Code 31?
The root of this problem is the fact that Disney Plus cannot verify your location. If you're using a mobile device, it means your location services are turned off, so you'll need to remedy this.
How Can I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 31?
Fixing the Disney Plus Error Code 31 isn't that difficult, but it does vary from device to device. Let's take a look into how you can do this on two different platforms:
- Go to the Settings app on your device. It generally looks like a cogwheel.
- Tap the Location line.
- Once in the new menu, you need to move the slider to On (it needs to go blue).
- If you have the option, tap Mode. This allows you to choose the High Accuracy location feature that gathers information about your location from GPS, Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth, and cellular networks.
iPhone and iPad
- In order to enable the Location services, head over to the Settings app.
- Now, tap the Privacy option.
- Find the feature called Location Services and toggle the switch to On.
- Then, you need to scroll down to the Disney Plus app and select the "While Using the App." This means that Disney Plus will only be provided your location when you're using the app.
If you're still having problems, you can contact the Customer Support team at Disney Plus. They're available 24/7, and you can get in touch with them over chat, phone, or social media.