No matter how much fun we're having with Disney Plus, sometimes we're just getting too many errors that are annoying and rather disruptive. This time, we're going to discuss how to fix Error Code 1028.
"dictionary_service_init_failure" (Error Code 1028)
The error will prevent you from loading the app, so you can't actually enjoy any of the content we know you want to reach.
What's Causing Disney Plus Error Code 1028?
This particular Disney Plus error pops up for those using LG and Samsung smart TVs. That doesn't make it any less annoying, but it's less likely that you get it if you are using a different device.
Nonetheless, the problem seems to be an internal one with the streaming service.
How Can I Fix Disney Plus Error Code 1028?
If you're going to fix the Disney Plus Error Code 1028, you need to take a few tries at the problem.
- First off, restart your Smart TV. Once that's done, head over to the Disney Plus app.
- Once there, uninstall the app from your device.
- As soon as the process is complete, you can head over to the app store once more and look for Disney Plus. Install it again.
- Make sure your smart TV has the latest version of the OS. If that's not the case, roll out the update.
- Try loading Disney+ again! All should work fine now.
Alternatively, for those trying to access Disney Plus from other countries, you should take heed of the fix that was discovered for this particular error in Norway. Upon launch, they discovered the app wasn't working. The fix was pretty straightforward, as you simply had to switch the app's language settings to English.
If the solution didn't work, it's best to contact the Disney+ customer support team. They're available 24/7, so it doesn't matter what country you're in - they'll be able to help you out.