If you’re after documentaries and independently produced films, you’ll find 'Films for Action' to be a valuable source of content. Founded in 2006, this website is all about educational content, offering 1,000+ documentaries and 4,000+ short films. Aside from accessing the service on the Internet, there’s also the Films for Action Kodi addon, which we’ll show you how to install.
As you can already see, Films for Action offers tons of content. More precisely, over 30 content categories can be found here, all of which are displayed on the home screen of the Films for Action Kodi addon. Once you pick a category, the addon will show you a vast list of individual titles, so you're only a couple of clicks away from streaming its free content.
Aside from that, the addon lets you play videos in their highest possible resolution. When it comes to Kodi, that would be 1080p, even through older titles typically come in 720p.
TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way.
Make sure to carefully read everything said in this disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
IMPORTANT: Access More Movies & Protect Your Privacy Using a VPN!
When watching movies on Kodi – you HAVE TO use a VPN! That’s the only way to secure your use of Kodi while getting extra content as well. Here’s what VPNs bring:
- Get Access to More Movies: Most movie addons for Kodi are accessible from a few countries only. The only way to bypass that geo-block is to change your IP address, done using a VPN. You will GET ACCESS to ANY Kodi addon out there, including its entire content library!
- Avoid the Risks of Using Illegal Addons: Most Kodi addons scrape their content from ILLEGAL sources, which might land you in a lot of trouble. Aside from PIRATED CONTENT, addons installed from the Web can contain MALWARE as well. To prevent others from exploiting your privacy, use a VPN (which hides everything you do in Kodi).
- Prevent Your ISP from Tracking You: If your Internet provider sees you using Kodi, it might THROTTLE your Web connection. And if you’re caught using ILLEGAL addons, you’ll receive a copyright infringement notice. Avoid both of those dangers by hiding your traffic via a VPN.
Not every VPN is good enough for Kodi. You need one that unblocks every Kodi addon and protects your digital privacy (by hiding your data). After testing more than 60 VPNs, our team recommends ExpressVPN – the best Kodi VPN available today!
Save Big Today: For a very limited time, TechNadu’s readers can SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN and get 3 EXTRA MONTHS added to their subscription. Act quickly!
How To Install Films for Action Addon on Kodi
Ready to get started? Use these steps to install Films for Action on your Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi. After a couple of moments, its home screen will appear.
2. Click on 'Add-ons' using Kodi’s main menu (on the left side of the screen).
3. Now, hover over 'Download,' and then pick 'Video Add-ons' on the right.
4. Scroll down until you see 'Films for Action.' Select the addon’s name.
5. You should now see the addon’s overview. Proceed to use the 'Install' button.
6. Kodi will now present a list of dependencies. Feel free to click on 'OK.'
7. The application will now download and install the Films for Action Kodi addon.
8. Once done, go back to the 'Add-ons' category and select 'Video Add-ons.'
9. On the right side, find the newly installed Kodi addon. Click on its icon.
10. Films for Action will now open, giving you full access to its library. That’s it!
That would be all on how to install the Films for Action Kodi addon. If you have any questions, make sure to post them via the comments section below. And finally, thanks for reading!