- The central piece of the SmartThings puzzle is on sale right now. We’re talking about the SmartThings Hub, priced at $59.99 right now.
- Other SmartThings products are being offered at a Black Friday discount as well, from 15% up to more than 50% on select items.
- Samsung is known for having a rich ecosystem of smart home products, so make sure to take advantage of bundles as well.
Samsung’s SmartThings technology turns your home into a new-age smart home. This is a series of devices designed to help automate different processes in your home, improve its security, and help you save plenty of money in the long run. Getting started with this technology is easy, as all other devices from this family need to be connected to a central SmartThings Hub (don’t worry, this product now comes at a low Black Friday price). So, let’s check out what to expect from Samsung’s SmartThings Black Friday sale.
The central part of this whole technology is the SmartThings Hub. The latest-generation product now comes priced at $59.99, which means that you’ll save 14%. This central hub works with Samsung products and smart tech products of 40+ partner brands. And we also recommend getting a reinforced outlet wall mount for this device. Check out the additional details below.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 100+ partner brands, including voice...
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off...
- For Samsung Smartthings Hub V3 ONLY ( NOT for V2, NOT for button, Hub is NOT included)
- Hang Smartthings Hub Anywhere vertical– Mount SmartThings hub on the anywhere in your bedroom, living room, and kitchen etc
Then, we have a whole series of individual SmartThings products. We’re talking about motion detectors, arrival sensors, GPS trackers, security cameras, and smart wall outlets. Many of these products are 15% off (with select products up to 50% off right now), so you can save plenty if you decide to buy several of these at once.
- One touch Communication: Wirelessly control a range of smart lights, cameras, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more from 40+ partner...
- Home Scheduling: Sets smart devices to automatically turn on or off at different times of the day based on your routine
- Know when there’s movement in your home
- Set lights and other connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go
- Availability Zone: Smart things Water Leak Sensor is only available in the U.S
- Immediate alerts: Get instant phone alerts at the first sign of excess water or moisture to prevent leaks and flooding
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose...
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive alerts when there’s unexpected movement in your home
- Home Automation: Set devices to automatically turn on or off as people come and go to minimize energy usage
- Get alerts when people and pets approach and leave a specified area, such as a home or office
- Trigger different actions to take place when you arrive or leave home
- Smartphone Operation: Control lights, electronics, and other appliances from your smartphone using your SmartThings Outlet and the free...
- Home Automation: Schedule your smart outlet to turn any device on and off throughout the day (must be plugged into SmartThings Outlet)
- Clear Sight & Sound Full 1080p HD 145° diagonal video with built in IR LED night vision and two way audio helps to clearly hear...
- Tell who from what differentiates between a person and object with intelligent motion sensors
- Keep Tabs; Keep calm knowing you can quickly and accurately locate your loved ones or most-valued items in real time
- Lightweight: Easily attach this small tracker to Kids’ backpacks, a set of keys, dog and cat collars, luggage, wallets and more for...
And finally, there’s also an interesting bundle called SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit. It includes a SmartThings Hub, two multipurpose sensors, a motion detector, and a smart outlet. All of this is now priced at only $79.99, where to usual price is $129.00. This means that you’ll save 38% right now.
- Includes a SmartThings Hub to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Includes two SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors to receive alerts if windows open unexpectedly, set connected lights to turn on and off...
In case you’d like to expand your search, make sure to turn to our central overview of the best Black Friday 2019 deals. We’ve hand-picked more than 150 most interesting deals found on Amazon. And of course, make sure to check other Black Friday smart home deals, if you’re looking for products from other manufacturers.
So, what do think about Samsung’s SmartThings deals? Interesting in taking advantage of these Black Friday offers? Let us know in the comments section below, and make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!