UFC has a lot of great events that MMA fans will want to get on board with, but Fight Night is one of those things that are constant and will get you the “fix” you need. We can watch the UFC Fight Night online, and we’re going to tell you how to do that too.
UFC Fight Night has been organized constantly since 2013, when in August, they held the UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Sonnen. These are non-pay-per-view events, which makes them that much more interesting, even for people who love MMA but not enough to shell out big money.
A while back, Fight Night events were aired by Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and others, but they’ve since switched broadcaster.
When and Where to Watch Fight Night?
UFC Fight Nights take place every so often, depending on how they organize them. You can check out the scheduled fights on the official website. All UFC Fight Nights can be viewed on ESPN+ or with a Fight Pass subscription.
How Can I Live Stream Fight Night with ESPN+?
There are two ways you can watch the Fight Night UFC events – either subscribe to ESPN+ or subscribe to UFC for a Fight Pass. ESPN+ is a pretty cool platform that enables subscribers to watch a lot of exclusive content online without cable, read articles that are available only here, and more. Start your 7-day free trial on ESPN+! You’ll have to create an account if you want to do this, which shouldn’t be too difficult for you. The subscription price for ESPN+ is $4.99 per month or $49.99 for the full year.
You should also know that ESPN+ works on a wide range of devices via the regular ESPN app, with exclusive content marked with a golden badge. The app works on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, Xbox One, Oculus Go, and more.
Here’s how you can set up your ESPN+ 7-day free trial:
- First, you have to go ahead and visit the ESPN+ and tap the Sign Up Now button.
- Then, you’ll get redirected to a page where you have to enter your name, email address, and password. Tap the “Sign Up” button.
- Next, you’ll need to provide your payment details so they can set up your account. You can choose to pay a monthly fee or once for the full year. Also, you can choose whether to use a credit card or a PayPal account for the job.
- You’re done! You get to start your 7-day free trial so that you can watch UFC Fight Night and more!
How to Watch Fight Night with a UFC Fight Pass?
Sometimes dubbed the “Netflix for fight fans,” the Fight Pass will give subscribers access not only to Fight Night but also to tons of other content. The content is available around the clock, including behind the scenes footage and original content that can’t be found elsewhere. It’s not just MMA, either; it’s also Box, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and more. Thousands of hours of recordings will be at your disposal.
The subscription to the Fight Pass costs $9.99 per month or $8.99 per month if you commit for 6 months. The best value comes when you subscribe for the full year when the price goes down to $7.99 per month. You’ll also get to enjoy a 7-day free trial, so if this is not for you, you can cancel. The UFC Fight Pass is available worldwide, except for Brazil, so the pricing will vary depending on your home country. There’s a UFC app available for pretty much all devices, including Xbox One, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS phones and tablets, Roku, Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, Android TVs, Samsung, and LG Smart TVs. You can also watch through your browser.
Here’s how you can sign up for the UFC Fight Pass:
- First, go ahead and visit the UFC Fight Pass page. There you’ll have to choose what type of subscription you want, choosing between paying month by month, paying for 6 months, or the full year in one go. Tap the “Continue” button on the page.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can either sign up with your Facebook account or an email address.
- If you choose the Facebook account, you’ll have to give the appropriate permissions for them to use your data. If you go for the email option, you’ll have to provide your name, email address, password, and also your birthday. Tap the “Sign Up” button.
- Next, you have to choose whether you’re paying with a credit card or a PayPal account. Tap “Submit”, and you’re good to go.