The third reboot of The Twilight Zone is reaching its second season, and with the premiere date coming up soon, we are eager to see how all the new and strange stories will go on.
The Twilight Zone is an anthology series that has been around since 1959. After coming and going for numerous years, this time around, we have another series that features Jordan Peele among the show’s developers.
The first season aired back in April 2019, and we’re just getting the second season now – also with ten episodes. Each episode tells its separate story, and it all comes with various twists and turns, spreading a strange vibe. After all, that’s what made The Twilight Zone the phenomenon it is today.
When and Where to Watch The Twilight Zone?
The Twilight Zone second season will premiere on June 25th, 2020, on CBS All Access. We’re getting all ten episodes in one go, so you can certainly enjoy the show in a marathon.
How Can I Live Stream The Twilight Zone?
If you are interested in watching The Twilight Zone, then you have one clear option in front of you, namely CBS All Access. Since the show is only available on this platform, there isn’t much you can do to watch it in a different setting. CBS All Access is a pretty cool streaming service that comes with a ton of CBS content, original shows and movies, and a CBS live stream.
There are two subscription options on CBS All Access, namely Limited Commercials and Commercial Free. They both offer pretty much the same content, but they do come with different perks. Commercial Free costs a little bit more, but you have an ad-free experience. Of course, ads that come with the CBS live stream are still going to be there since there is no way to cut those out. Start your free trial on CBS All Access now!
The CBS All Access app works on a ton of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, PlayStation 4, and more. (Note: CBS All Access only works in the United States, so if you plan on traveling abroad, you will need a VPN to access the content. You can click here to find out more details about all the steps you need to take to make things happen.)
Here’s how you can start your free trial of CBS All Access:
- The first thing you need to do is to visit the CBS All Access website and tap on the big button to “Try It Free” and start your subscription. You get to choose whether you’re going for the Limited Commercials or the Commercial Free plan first.
- Then, you select the payment plan – for the full year or only for the first month – and your payment method, and then fill in the details in order to be billed if you don’t cancel when the trial ends.
- Finally, you have to fill in the rest of your account details, like your email address, and you are good to go.
Other Ways to Watch The Twilight Zone Online
Unfortunately, since CBS All Access is the platform that ordered this Twilight Zone reboot, this is the only place you’re actually going to be able to watch the show. This means you cannot rely on the likes of Netflix and Hulu or other live TV services.
You can, however, subscribe to CBS All Access through Amazon Prime Video. You can add the platform from the Prime Channels area, enjoy the content via the Prime Video app, and pay for your subscription via Amazon.
How Can I Watch The Twilight Zone When Traveling Outside of the United States?
If you’re going to travel outside of the United States, you need to be well aware of the limitations that come with this situation. Live TV platforms and streaming services from the United States are geo-blocked, which means you cannot access them as easily as you do at home. This usually happens because the licensing deals they have signed clearly indicate that they can only stream content within the United States.
Thankfully, you can circumvent this problem by changing your IP address so that the platform believes you are in the United States. It’s best to use a VPN to do this, and we have one recommendation that managed to catch our attention during the testing period, namely ExpressVPN. The service has thousands of servers all over the world and some great privacy features, which will certainly come in handy when you connect to servers from all over the planet.
Here’s how you can start your subscription on ExpressVPN to watch Twilight Zone:
- First off, you’re going to have to visit the ExpressVPN website in order to subscribe (49% OFF) and set up your account. On ExpressVPN, you get to enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee policy, which makes it possible for you to ask for a refund if you have any issues with your account.
- Next, you need to download the app for your device and install it. Launch the tool and log in to your account as soon as possible, so the app becomes available to use immediately.
- Look for a server that is located in the United States and connect to it.
- You will get a notification when the connection is established, so you can simply go ahead and launch CBS All Access and stream The Twilight Zone.
Can I Watch The Twilight Zone on the Network’s Website?
CBS All Access is actually the network that streams The Twilight Zone, and you won’t be able to watch the show on the regular CBS channel. This makes it impossible for you to stream the content anywhere else.
Can I Binge-Watch The Twilight Zone?
Absolutely! The first season of The Twilight Zone, as well as all the new episodes, will be available on CBS All Access. As soon as you have an account on the platform, you will be able to binge on all the ten episodes of the first season, as well as all the new ones of the second season – which are bound to be added soon enough.
Can I Purchase The Twilight Zone Episodes?
If you’re a big fan of The Twilight Zone, you can always purchase the episodes and enjoy them offline – and whenever else you feel like it. You look up platforms like Google Play, iTunes, Microsoft Store, Amazon Prime, and Vudu. Make sure you check all of these out in case you find any discounts that you deem perfect for your budget.