Survivor is returning for the 40th season on CBS and we’re just as eager as ever to watch the show and see what happens next. We’re planning on watching Survivor online, so let’s see what’s the best option to do this.
This round of Survivor will go under the “Winners at War” name and it was filmed between May and June 2019. The show features twenty returning winners from previous Survivor seasons, so they celebrate the show’s 20 years on the air.
Survivor: Winners at War were filmed in Fiji, the ninth one in total and the eighth consecutive one.
Will they play under the radar, undermine their best qualities, or make big moves? Find out how the #Survivor 40 castaways plan to adjust their winning strategy this season. pic.twitter.com/t6aNm9LOwT
— SURVIVOR (@survivorcbs) February 5, 2020
The first time Survivor came on air was back in 2000 in the United States. Over the years, the show has expanded into dozens of countries all over the world and managed to capture everyone everywhere.
Who Are the Survivors?
- Natalie Anderson – Winner of Survivor: San Juan del Sur (Season 29)
- Tyson Apostol* – Winner of Survivor: Blood vs. Water (Season 27)
- Danni Boatwright – Winner of Survivor: Guatemala (Season 11)
- Sophie Georgina Clarke – Winner of Survivor: South Pacific (Season 23)
- Jeremy Collins* – Winner of Survivor: Second Chance (Season 31)
- Sandra Diaz-Twine* – Winner of Survivor: Pearl Islands (Season 7) and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Season 20), Mentor on Survivor: Island of the Idols
- Ben Driebergen – Winner of Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers (Season 35)
- Michele Fitzgerald – Winner of Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (Season 32)
- Wendel Holland – Winner of Survivor: Ghost Island (Season 36)
- Adam Klein – Winner of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (Season 333)
- Yul Kwon – Winner of Survivor: Cook Islands (Season 13)
- Sarah Lacina* – Winner of Survivor: Game Changers (Season 34)
- Amber Mariano* – Winner of Survivor: All-Stars (Season 8)
- Rob Mariano* – Winner of Survivor: Redemption Island (Season 22), Mentor on Survivor: Island of the Idols (Season 39)
- Parvati Shallow* – Winner of Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites (Season 16)
- Kim Spradlin-Wolfe – Winner of Survivor: One World (Season 24)
- Denise Stapley – Winner of Survivor: Philippines (Season 25)
- Anthony Vlachos* – Winner of Survivor: Cagayan (Season 28)
- Nick Wilson – Winner of Survivor: David vs. Goliath (Season 37)
- Ethan Zohn* – Winner of Survivor: Africa (Season 3)
*these contestants have also participated in other Survivor seasons
When and Where to Watch Survivor: Winners at War?
The 40th season of Survivor will kick off on CBS on February 12th. New episodes will land on Wednesdays at 8 PM.
How Can I Live Stream Survivor: Winners at War?
It’s super easy to watch TV nowadays, as there are numerous live TV and streaming platforms available. CBS All Access is the best way to watch CBS shows. Start your CBS All Access 7-day free trial now! The platform will get you access to the live stream, as well as the full video-on-demand library that CBS has at its disposal.
The platform comes with two subscription options – Limited Commercials or Commercial Free. Limited Commercials will cost you $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year, while Commercial-Free will cost you $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. The platform works on a wide number of devices, including Apple TV, Android TV, Google Chromecast, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs, IOS and Android devices, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Roku. (Note: CBS All Access is a platform that is only available in the United States and if you travel outside of the United States, you’re going to have to use a VPN to bypass the blockade. A new IP will trick the site into thinking you’re in the US. Click here to learn how to do this in a few steps.)
Here is what you need to do to set up an account and start your 7-day free trial on CBS All Access:
- First, you have to visit the CBS All Access website and tap the “Try it free” button that’s on the page.
- You now have to choose the plan you want to go for – either the Limited Commercials or Commercial Free one. If you want to make a single payment for the full year, don’t forget to check the box below the plans.
- Then, you have to give out details to set up your account, including name, address, city, state, ZIP code, as well as credit card details. If you have any coupons available, this is where you have to fill in the details.
- Then, you can press the “Start CBS All Access” button and you’re done. Start your 7-day free trial in a few minutes.
Other Ways to Survivor: Winners at War
Amazon Prime – Amazon Prime comes with some really great perks for subscribers, and you can even add CBS All Access to your subscription. Start your 30-day free trial on Amazon Prime! In this way, you’ll only pay one monthly bill instead of multiples.
fuboTV – We have fuboTV next and it’s a service with a single bundle of channels that do feature CBS. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV now! If you want to customize your plan you can add a bunch of channel packs and premium networks.
How Can I Watch Survivor: Winners at War Outside of the United States?
Whether we’re talking about CBS All Access, Amazon Prime, or fuboTV, they all have one thing in common – they’re all geoblocked. Basically, due to licensing deals that are in place, they’re not allowed to broadcast content outside of the United States. So, if you ever travel abroad, you won’t be able to enjoy the service in any way as your access will get blocked. This situation can be overcome somewhat easily by using a VPN to change your IP address so you appear to be in the US.
We can only recommend ExpressVPN, which is one of the best on the market, though, featuring thousands of servers across the world and dozens in the US.
Here is everything you need to do to use ExpressVPN and bypass the geoblockade so you can start watching Survivor: Winners at War when traveling the world:
- First, you need to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF) when visiting their website. The subscription process is super easy to follow, and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. The platform offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can ask for a refund if the service doesn’t suit your expectations.
- Then, you need to download the app and install it on your device. Launch the tool and log into your account as soon to get things going as soon as possible.
- Now you have to pick a server located in the United States, which shouldn’t be too hard because there are dozens of those available.
- As soon as the connection is established you can load CBS All Access and start watching the latest season of Survivor.
Can I Watch Survivor: Winners at War on the CBS Website?
Unfortunately, CBS no longer keeps a live stream on its website because it was moved permanently to the CBS All Access service. This is quite unfortunate, of course, but they’re trying to get more subscribers to the streaming service, so it makes sense from a business standpoint. So, if you want to watch Survivor: Winners at War online, you’re going to have to either subscribe to CBS All Access or stream the channel through fuboTV. (Note: Keep in mind that CBS is a channel that is only available in select markets, so you’re going to have to use a VPN if you live in an area that doesn’t get coverage. Pick a server located in a city that does have CBS coverage. Click here to learn how to do this.)
Can I Watch Survivor: Winners at War With a TV Antenna?
Since CBS is a channel that continues to broadcast over the air, you will be able to use a TV antenna to watch the new season of Survivor. TV antennas are favorites among cord-cutters because they’re cheap and you get to watch a lot of TV channels for free.
We suggest you visit a site like NoCable which can tell you loads about the channels that are available in your location, as well as how far the broadcast stations are so you can decide what range to get for your device. Check out our suggestions or do your own research if you’d rather.
Can I Binge-Watch Survivor: Winners at War?
Absolutely! Once a bunch of episodes from this season has been aired, you’ll be able to watch them all on CBS All Access. There’s also the alternative of watching past seasons since they’re all in there. You will also find over 30 seasons of Survivor on Hulu if you have a subscription.
Can I Purchase Survivor: Winners at War?
Yes, you can do that because all past Survivor seasons have been available on platforms like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Vudu, and Microsoft Store. Make sure to check all links so you’ll know which one has a better price for your budget.