The first season of Surviving R. Kelly was heart-wrenching and shocking, but what these women went through didn’t stop when they opened up about it, and it continued on and on even after the series aired. In the second season of Surviving R. Kelly, we get to see how the aftermath looks, and we’re going to watch it all online, so we can have access to it wherever we go.
Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning is coming in early January 2020, and it focuses on the horrific reaction and backlash the survivors of R. Kelly had to suffer through after the documentary aired.
While many were horrified by the accounts presented in the documentary, others found this was a targeted attempt to discredit the singer, and they did not view it in a good manner, choosing to express their anger by further psychologically harming R. Kelly’s survivors and bullying them online. The second part of the docuseries focuses on this aspect and more, including new victims that decided to break their NDAs in order to speak out.
When and Where to Watch Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning?
The second part of Surviving R. Kelly is going to start airing on January 2nd, at 9 PM, on Lifetime. The docuseries will spread over three nights.
Can I Live Stream Surviving R. Kelly?
Nowadays, it is easier than ever to watch TV online because there are so many live TV platforms that were created specifically for this reason, and they allow people to enjoy watching TV in a new and cool way. There are a lot of these platforms around, but we advise you to check out fuboTV if you want to watch Lifetime online. fuboTV has a single bundle of channels, and you will find Lifetime in there. If you do want more content, you can easily add a bunch of channel packs, as well as various premium networks. Start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV now!
The platform allows users to enjoy a large number of channels, which is pretty awesome, especially if you’re a big fan of sports. You will find there are fuboTV apps available for a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: fuboTV is a service that only works in the United States, so if you want to access it when traveling to any other country in the world, you will need to use a VPN. Click here to learn how you can do this easily.)
Here’s how you can set up your fuboTV so you can start your 7-day free trial and watch the second season of Surviving R. Kelly:
- You have to start by visiting the fuboTV website and tapping on the “Start free trial” button. This will redirect you to a page where you have to provide your email address and the password, but you can also use the social login buttons from Facebook or Twitter.
- Next, you need to start setting up your account, and you have to select your favorite pack to start with. fubo Standard features over one hundred networks and you also have the option to go for the Family or Ultra packs that include additional channel packs and premium networks at discount prices.
- Then, you can build the subscription yourself by choosing any of the channel packs you want, as well as any of the available premium networks. There are also a bunch of add-ons that you can get to expand the Cloud storage space or the number of devices you can watch content on.
- Finally, they will need your card details so they can set up the payment process. Keep in mind that you will not be charged until the 7-day free trial is complete.
Other Ways to Watch Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning
Sling TV – Another service that will help you watch the second season of Surviving R. Kelly is Sling TV, which is a great platform that features three different bundles to choose from. Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue all contain Lifetime, so you can get either of them you like best. The Orange subscribers will be able to enjoy watching content on a single device at a time, while Blue subscribers can watch on up to three devices simultaneously. Orange + Blue subscribers can watch on up to four devices simultaneously. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving 40% OFF the first month. You can also add a large number of bundles, as well as premium networks, to your subscription.
Hulu – Another option for those who love watching Lifetime is Hulu, which is a live TV service that features a single bundle of channels. If you require more content, you can easily get it by adding any of the available channel packs or premium networks. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu today! When you subscribe to Hulu’s live TV service, you’ll also get to enjoy a subscription to the on-demand library that they’ve been building for many years now.
Philo– Philo is another option for those who enjoy watching TV online as it features a ton of great channels, including Lifetime. There is a single bundle of channels and nothing else, meaning there are no channel packs or premium networks for you to add to your subscription. Start your 7-day free trial on Philo today!
How Can I Watch Surviving R. Kelly When Traveling Outside of the United States?
One of the annoying things about using live TV platforms and streaming services when you travel outside of the United States is that, as soon as you cross the border, you no longer have access to the services. This happens because there are a lot of contracts between these companies, including some regarding licensing rights, so they are not allowed to broadcast content beyond the country’s borders since those can be sold separately. Thankfully, the problem can be solved relatively easy with the help of a VPN that can change your IP address in just a few moments.
We can recommend you use ExpressVPN, which is one of the best tools on the market today, with thousands of servers across the world and some great security and privacy features to help you out.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN so you can enjoy it anywhere you go:
- You’re going to have to start by subscribing to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which can be done really easy once you visit their website and follow the steps to create an account. You should be aware of the fact that, even though you’ll have to pay for the subscription upfront, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can ask for a refund if you require one.
- Then, you will have to download the app for your device and to install it. Make sure to launch it soon and to log into your new account.
- Look for a server that is located in the United States and then connect to it.
- When a connection has been established, you can go ahead and launch fuboTV so you can start watching Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning.
Can I Watch Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning on the Lifetime Website?
This is something that you will be able to do, but it’s not going to be live because there is no live stream available on the Lifetime website. You will be able to see the episodes after they aired, though, as they often get uploaded to the website quite fast. (Note: You should be aware of the fact that the Lifetime website is geo-blocked, so if you want to access it when traveling outside of the United States, you should keep in mind that you will need a VPN for the job. Click here to learn exactly what you need to do.)
Can I Binge-Watch Surviving R. Kelly – Part II: The Reckoning?
Besides being able to watch the first season of Surviving R. Kelly on the Lifetime website, you will also be able to catch up with the show if you have a Netflix account as the season is available to watch there.
Can I Purchase Surviving R. Kelly Episodes?
It’s actually quite easy to buy the episodes from the first season of Surviving R. Kelly because they are all available on platforms such as Google Play, YouTube, iTunes, Microsoft Store, Amazon Prime, and Vudu. You should make sure to check all the links available in case any of them have a better price so you can save some money.
We would love to hear back from you, so please drop us a note and tell us how you’re going to watch the second season of Surviving R. Kelly online. Show the article online with friends and family, and follow TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter for more tech news, guides, reviews, and interviews.