The UK is going through a lot of drama nowadays, and we’re not even going to mention the incoming Brexit, but solely focus on the Royal Family. Harry and Meghan: The Royal Crisis is a special investigation that is going to air on Fox soon. We plan on watching the film online and think that you should join us in doing the same.
Just a few weeks after Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, issued a statement announcing that they were stepping back as senior members of the Royal Family, Fox announced that it wants to get to the bottom of things, or at the very least try to. The investigation comes from TMZ and features over a dozen people that are tied to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
Whether the film will focus on Harry and Meghan’s decision to take a step back from the limelight or on the Queen’s decision regarding their departure, it remains to be seen exactly what the production’s approach would be.
When and Where to Watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis?
Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis is premiering on Fox on Wednesday, January 29th, starting with 8 PM. It is yet unclear exactly when the reruns will be available.
How Can I Live Stream Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis?
For those who are super excited about the Royal Family and everything that’s related to them, you should know that watching this investigation is super easy to do online. We think that one of the best ways you can enjoy things online is with the help of a live TV platform such as fuboTV, which will help you reach Fox rather easily, as well as dozens of other networks. In fact, there are dozens of networks available to watch on fuboTV’s main bundle, but there are also others available in the channel packs they also have to offer. Start your fuboTV subscription with a 7-day free trial now!
Besides the extra channel packs, you can also check out the extensive list of premium networks that they have available. fuboTV works on a wide range of devices so you can take your pick. The list includes iOS and Android phones and tablets, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, and more. (Note: Fox is a channel that only broadcasts in select markets, so if you happen to live in an area where you do not get coverage for this particular channel, then you can use a VPN to connect to a server that located in a different city where Fox will be available in. Click here to learn more about how you can use the VPN.)
Here’s how you can start your 7-day free trial on fuboTV:
- First, you’re going to have to visit the fuboTV website and to tap on the big “Start free trial” button you will find on the page. This will direct you to a new area where you can provide your email address and the password or you can use the social login buttons from Facebook or Twitter.
- Now you will have to start building your subscription, which you can do by picking the plan that you want to go for. fubo Standard is your main option and it includes dozens of networks, while the Family and Ultra plans include additional channel packs or add-ons and premium networks, at discount prices.
- You can then customize the subscription yourself by adding any channel packs, premium networks, or add-ons you want to get. The list of add-ons available will help you expand the Cloud DVR storage space or the number of devices you can watch content simultaneously on.
- Finally, you need to provide your card details so they can set up the payment process and charge you when the trial ends.
Other Ways to watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis
Sling TV – Another platform that will help you reach Fox so you can start watching Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis is Sling TV. Fox is present in two of the three bundles available on the service, namely Blue, and Orange + Blue. If you choose the Blue bundle you will be able to watch content on up to three devices at the same time, while the Orange + Blue bundle gives you access to four simultaneous streams. Start your Sling TV subscription by saving money on your first month! There are a lot of channel packs available for those who want more content and you can pick any pack, depending on your interest. The list of premium networks is also pretty impressive.
Hulu – Hulu is another platform that will help you enjoy watching Fox and dozens of other networks. There is a single bundle of networks available here that includes Fox, but there are also extra channel packs and premium networks available for those looking for more content. Start your 7-day free trial on Hulu now! When you subscribe to Hulu’s live TV service you can also enjoy the on-demand library that Hulu has carefully crafted over the years.
How Can I Watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis When Traveling Outside of the United States?
If you happen to have plans to travel when this particular show airs, then you need to be aware of the fact that you won’t be able to access the platforms that you rely on back home. This happens because they all have licensing deals that they need to respect and won’t be able to allow streams beyond the country’s borders. This means that they will simply block you off when you try to access them. The problem can be bypassed relatively easily with the help of a VPN that will change your IP address in just a few seconds.
We can recommend using ExpressVPN, which is a great tool that has thousands of servers all over the world and some really great encryption protocols that will protect your data.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN so you can watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis anywhere in the world:
- First, you’re going to have to subscribe to ExpressVPN (49% OFF), which is a process that only takes a few minutes of your time. You will then be able to set up your account immediately. We should probably point out that ExpressVPN has a policy that implies that you can ask for a refund within 30 days if you don’t like the tool for any particular reason.
- You can then download the app for your device and install it. Launch the tool and log into your account as soon as possible to get things going.
- Look for a server that’s located in the United States and connect to it.
- When the connection has been established, the app will inform you of this and you can go ahead and load fuboTV so you can be ready to watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis when the show starts airing.
Can I Watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis on the Network’s Website?
Yes, this is something that you’ll be able to do because the Fox channel features a live stream on its website, which you can access easily. In order to do this, you will need to log in to an account by using credentials from your TV provider, which can be one of the live TV services we already discussed or a cable company if you haven’t cut the cord yet. (Note: The Fox live stream and any of the related apps that may be available are geo-blocked, so if you’re going to travel outside of the United States you should be aware of the fact that you will need a VPN to access either of these as well. You can click here to find out more about what you have to do.)
Can I Watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis With a TV Antenna?
This is also something that you’ll be able to do because Fox is one of the last few channels that broadcast over-the-air, so you will be able to enjoy it with the help of a TV antenna. Antennas are super popular with cord-cutters because they enable people to watch dozens of networks for free.
Before you jump at the chance of buying one of these devices, you should first check out a site such as NoCable, where you are going to find out more about the channels that are available in your specific area, as well as how far the broadcast stations are from you. The latter information will help you figure out what range you need your device to have so you can enjoy as many networks as possible. You should also check the devices we listed above in case any of them have the right features for your household, and you save some time on doing research.
Can I Watch Harry & Meghan: The Royals in Crisis at a Later Date?
Yes, this is something that’s quite possible because most of the content that is broadcast on Fox later becomes available to stream on their website. In order to stream the content, you will need to log in to an account by using credentials from your TV provider. The TV provider can be a live TV service or cable company if you haven’t cut the cord yet.