Staying on top of the best Kodi builds can be a tough task. All of these rely on a number of individual addons, and these can stop working overnight. Therefore, finding a fully working Kodi build that receives updates often is easier said than done. However, there’s no need to worry – and we’re about to show you the hottest build right now. Yes, we’re talking about the Xanax Kodi build, which comes with pretty much any type of content you can imagine. We’re going to tell you how to install the Xanax Kodi build using the latest available repository, so make sure to stick with us until the end of this article.
Before we jump to our installation guide, there is something we’d like to let you know. Xanax build is a direct successor to the Durex Kodi build. In case you’ve been using this one in the past, you’re in for a treat. However, Xanax comes with a refreshed UI and features only the latest and hottest Kodi addons. You’ll find movies and TV shows here, in addition to sports, (free and paid) TV channels, cartoons, and everything in between. This is why we don’t have a single doubt whether you’re going to love this build or not – trust us, it’s one of the best ones available right now.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
10 Steps to Install the Xanax Kodi Build in 2019
So, let’s waste no more time. The following guide is written for users of Kodi 18 Leia, even though Xanax also works on earlier Kodi versions as well. However, we recommend you update to the latest Kodi version to avoid potential technical problems. So, here’s how to install the Xanax Kodi build.
- Before doing anything else, you need to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on Kodi. This is needed as we’ll install a third-party addon in this case.
- Now, return to Kodi’s home screen and access the application’s settings. This is done by clicking on the cogwheel icon, in the top-left corner. Then, click on ‘File Manager’.
- Double click on ‘Add Source’ on the left side of the screen. A new pop-up should appear, named ‘Add File Source’. This is where we’ll add Xanax’s repository, so go ahead and click on ‘<None>’ and you’ll be asked to enter a URL.
- Enter the following URL: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/ and make sure that you’ve entered it properly. Click on ‘OK’ and use ‘Xanax’ as the name of this media source. Once again, click on ‘OK’ to dismiss the pop-up window.
- Now, return to Kodi’s home screen and select ‘Add-ons’ using the main menu. In the top-left corner, click on the open box icon. Then, select ‘Install from ZIP file’.
- Navigate to the ‘Xanax’ repository, where you’ll find a single ZIP file named ‘xanax-repo.zip’. Click on this file and the repository will be installed after a few seconds. Once that happens, you’ll see a notification in the top-right corner.
- Then, select ‘Install from Repository’ and go to Xanax Repository > Program Add-ons > XANAX Wizard. Click to open this addon, and then use the ‘Install’ button.
- Once installed, you’ll see several prompts but feel free to dismiss them.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen and go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > XANAX Wizard. Select ‘Builds’ and then choose a build based on the version of Kodi you’re running. Once selected, click on ‘Fresh Install’.
- Kodi will now present several prompts, so feel free to proceed with the installation. By using the ‘Fresh Install’ option, XANAX will remove all your existing Kodi content and replace it with its own. You can also do the ‘Standard’ install – but our experience tells us that installing a build from scratch is always a better option.
- The Xanax Kodi build will now download and install on its own. Once done, feel free to restart Kodi and you’ll be greeted by a new UI and plenty of new addons. Enjoy!
So, that would be all on how to install the Xanax Kodi build. In the end, we’d like to ask you to share this article online. And also, stay on top of the latest Kodi news by following TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!