Are you a tech enthusiast who likes to tackle the latest gadgets? Do you have insider knowledge about hot and trending topics? Do you need a place on the Web where your articles will be accepted? If that’s the case, we will be more than happy to review your writing sample. We are always on the lookout for new writers who are passionate about producing high-quality content.
Before you proceed, make sure to read the following guidelines to understand better what kinds of content we anticipate. After all, this is the best way to see if your writing samples could be a good fit.
We want to be honest – writing for TechNadu takes work. However, we are here to guide you every step of the way. If your writing sample shows potential, you will work with our editorial team and receive extensive feedback. Not to mention, having your article published can be very rewarding. Take a closer look at the following guidelines.
Topics to Consider
In general, TechNadu is all about tech. More specifically, we are oriented towards Web technologies. Therefore, take a look at our recently published articles to see what kinds of topics we tackle on a daily basis. Here are some of the areas we are currently covering:
- Latest gadgets and groundbreaking technologies;
- Media streaming (streaming services and streaming devices);
- Internet security and privacy;
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) applications, services, and technologies;
- BitTorrent file transfer;
- Social media coverage;
- Trending tech-related news.
Forms of Publications
Our website features news articles as well as very in-depth tutorials and opinion pieces. Here’s an overview of what kinds of content we’re interested in publishing.
- News (500 – 1000 words): Our news articles tend to cover the latest topics regarding today’s IT sector. This type of articles should be concise and on-point;
- Tutorials (1500 – 3000 words): TechNadu features a large number of in-depth tutorials. They should be written in a casual tone and must include detailed step-by-step information along with screenshots;
- Articles (2000 – 5000 words): Structured explorations of a broad range of topics providing a unique perspective.
All writing samples should be well-structured explorations of cutting-edge topics. We only accept contributions that are rigorously structured and edited. Here are some of the additional considerations.
- Length: The contributions submitted to TechNadu should be 1500 to 2000 words in length, depending on the complexity of the topic and the type of publication. A custom illustration reflecting the topic is always welcome.
- Format: We accept writing samples in editable Word or Google Documents formats. Please, don’t mail physical copies of your article. We only accept electronic copies.
- Originality: It is imperative to send original and unique content. Please note that TechNadu reserves the right to check for plagiarism and whether your contribution has been previously published
- Copyright: As a contributor, you reserve the copyright ownership of your work. However, you grant to TechNadu an irrevocable and permanent license to use, reproduce, modify, and publish your contribution for any purpose.
- Intellectual Liability: As a contributor, you will have to take full intellectual liability for your content. In other words, you need to understand that you will take full responsibility for the content and its originality, as well as any ideas or point of views you represent in the material.
How to Submit Your Article
You can submit your writing samples to [email protected]. Also, feel free to send your CV as well as a list of previously published articles.
Our editorial team with review your submission and respond promptly. The further terms and conditions, including remuneration, will be discussed after reviewing your writing sample. If you do not receive a reply within the time period of two weeks, please expect that your submission has not been approved.
The Publication Approval Process
In case TechNadu decides to publish your article, here’s what you can expect to happen.
- You will email the potential topic to one of the editors at TechNadu and get an approval or a suggestion for an amendment of the topic;
- Once you prepare the article, you will submit the first draft. Then, you can expect to receive feedback in a timely manner;
- After addressing the feedback, you will send your article for further revision or final approval;
- At this point, TechNadu will schedule the publication date and communicate it to you;
- We reserve the right to promote your publication on our social media channels and include it in our newsletter.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of your ever-growing team. We are looking forward to reviewing your writing samples!