In the world of addons for Kodi, the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon deserves a special place. This addon has been available for quite some time and managed to ‘survive’ different versions of Kodi. On top of that, it never managed to succumb to performance issues and non-working links. In fact, it grew over time. Today, you can use this addon to watch a wide range of content, all within Kodi.
You are probably reading this article because you want to install the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon. This is why we’ll provide an up-to-date installation method that includes a fully-working repository as well. After that, we’d like to introduce you to this addon by explaining some of its content categories. Let’s jump right in.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data. This means that using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble. Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
TechNadu’s editorial team uses and strongly recommends ExpressVPN. This is, by far, the fastest and most reliable VPN with the power to unblock any website and service. Once activated, ExpressVPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
Make sure your Web browsing and streaming aren’t used against you. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy using Kodi without any restrictions!
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon: Overview
If you’re a new Kodi user, you are probably confused by file sources, repositories, and addons. If that’s the case, you need to know what these things are.
First, we’ll teach you how to add a new Web-based file source. Then, we’ll use that source to install a fully-working repository. Finally, we’ll use that repository to find and download UK Turk Playlists. As you can see, there’s a certain hierarchy that you need to respect. Don’t worry, you’ll manage to install this addon for Kodi even if this is your first time dealing with Kodi addons.
How to Install UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon?
As you can see from the previous paragraphs, installing UK Turk Playlists is a three-step process (that includes several smaller steps within). However, there’s something important you need to do before proceeding. Make sure to read the following section and enable Kodi to use third-party addons.
By default, Kodi doesn’t work with third-party addons from the Web. Instead, it fully supports addons from its official repository. However, some of the best Kodi addons can be found elsewhere. This is why you need to visit this application’s Settings and make sure you can install the addon we’re talking about in this article.
Lucky for you, Kodi is an incredibly adaptable platform. All you need to do is to enable the support for unknown sources. Use the provided link to learn how this is done.
We’ve finally arrived at the installation guide to the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon. We’ll take you through the entire process, one step at a time. If you ever get lost, you can take a look at the posted screenshots. Let’s begin.
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings (click on the gear icon in the top-left corner of your screen);
- Now click on ‘File Manager’;
- Once inside, double-click ‘Add Source’ and you’ll see a pop-up;
- Click on ‘<None>’ and you’ll be asked to enter a Web address. Make sure to use the following URL: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/. Click ‘OK’ to return to the pop-up;
- Provide a name for your new source. You can go with something like ‘addoncloud’;
- Return to Kodi’s Home Screen;
- Click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- Now, take a look at the top-left corner of your screen. You will see an open box icon. Click on it;
- Select ‘Install from ZIP file’;
- Find the source you’ve just added (‘addoncloud’). Click on it;
- Inside, you will see a single ZIP file named ‘repository.ukturk-x.x.x.zip’. Click on this install this ZIP file;
- Wait for a notification in the top-right corner. It will say that you’ve enabled the UK Turk Repository.
All that’s left right now is to use the newly installed repository. Then, we’ll find the addon we want to install. Let’s proceed.
- Go back to Kodi’s Home Screen and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- Click on the open box icon once again;
- This time, pick ‘Install from Repository’;
- Find and click on ‘UKTurk Addon Repository’. Once inside, open the Video-Addons folder;
- This is where you’ll find the UK Turk Playlists addon. Open it and use the ‘Install’ button to finalize the procedure.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Besides the addon we want to install, you will see another addon named ‘F4M Tester’. Make sure to install this addon as well, since UK Turk Playlists realties on it to bring fully-working streams.
That’s it! You should now find the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon by going to the Add-ons section. Click on the addon’s icon to open it.
UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon: A Walkthrough
Once you launch this addon, you will be greeted by a grid of rectangular icons. Each of these icons hides a content section with numerous fully-working media streams. Let’s take a closer look and see what you can expect from this addon.
- Live TV: At the moment, there are around 100 live TV channels from all around the world. This includes numerous TV channels from the UK as well as major US TV channels. This section changes over time, where new entries are added on a weekly basis. In addition, a team behind this addon is doing its best to eliminate non-working links. Important note: A number of streams found in this section rely on an application called Acestream. You can download it free-of-charge and it works outside of Kodi. You can do this, or you can skip these streams altogether.
- Sports: When it comes to watching sports on Kodi, you’ll hardly find a better addon that this one. Numerous TV channels and different sports are covered. This includes popular sports like football, NFL, boxing, WWE, as well as other kinds of sports like horse-racing and golf. Important note: To fully unlock this section, you need to have SportsDevil installed on your Kodi. However, you’ll get to use a large portion of links even without this addon.
- Movies: When you enter the movies category, you will see around 35 folders. Each of these folders can be used as a way to filter the available content. You can do this by genre, decades, themes, and in many different ways. The only thing that we’d like to see here are non-English movies. However, there are other great addons for watching Bollywood movies and Tamil content on your Kodi. This also applies to Chinese and Korean addons as well. Either way, there’s always a great selection of movie addons for Kodi.
- TV Shows: When it comes to TV shows, you can count on watching older and newer TV shows. There are four categories to choose from, so there’s not a lot of filtering options. Nonetheless, this addon brings hundreds of titles to watch.
- Cartoons: As you can see, the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon provides entertainment for your entire family. This also includes the youngest ones. There is a nice selection that brings with cartoons from the 50’s but also includes more recent ones. You should also know that there are other niche carton addons for Kodi to choose from.
- Documentaries, Stand-Up Comedy & Concerts: We’ve arrived to specialized content. No matter if you like to watch documentaries on Kodi, or stand-up specials or concerts, this is where you’ll find something interesting. All three of these categories bring hundreds of entries. Even the Stand-Up category manages to bring more than 600 streams.
- Radio & CCTV: If you’re into listening to international radio stations, the UK Turk Playlists Kodi addon caters to your needs. The choice is similar to TV channels, where you can pick from country-based radio stations. When it comes to CCTV, this addon brings a large list of cams from all over the world.
- Fitness & Food Porn: Those of you who like to exercise and eat healthy food is going to love these two categories. The first one brings exercise routines that you can follow. The Food Porn category brings video recipes. There are over 500 streams at the moment.
- Turkish TV & Turkish Movies: As this addon’s name implies, you can count on Turkish TV channels and movies as well. These are usually hard to find when it comes to Kodi, which makes it addon a highly valuable source of this kind of content.
- Favorites & Search: Finally, we’ve come to the last two content categories. You can add streams to your list of favorites by right-clicking on them and picking ‘Add to Favorites’. Then, these streams will appear in the Favorites folder on the addon’s home screen. To find something specific to found, use the search option. You can search for different types of content which makes it easier to filter the search results.
When it comes to Kodi, you have an unbelievable choice of fully-working addons. We are sure you’re going to love what this addon has to offer. However, we’d like to provide some alternatives as well.
- When it comes to movies and TV shows, you’ll hardly find better options than Exodus, Covenant, and Atom Reborn.
- We also have a few all-in-one addons, very similar to how UK Turk works. Aside from movies and TV shows, this is where you’ll find sports sections. These are SkyNet and Nemesis.
We hope that you’re enjoying the UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon. In case you’re facing some issues, feel free to tell us by using the comments section below. In addition, we’d appreciate if you would share this article across social networks. Thank you!