Without any doubt, Titanium is an epitome of a massively popular Kodi builds. It’s been around for quite some time, managing to go through its ups and downs – and it still finds its way to numerous Kodi users out there. With this said, it’s not surprising that we keep seeing new Kodi users asking about this build, as well as about how to install it. Therefore, the mission of this article is clear – we’ll show you how to install the Titanium Kodi build using the latest available repository.
Before we jump to our step-by-step guide, there’s one thing you need to know. This build works best on the latest available version of Kodi – and we’re talking about Kodi 18 Leia. So, in case you haven’t done that already, here’s how to update your Kodi. By using the latest version, you’ll have a strong foundation needed to run this highly complex build or any of the other popular Kodi builds.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
10 Steps to Install Titanium Build on Kodi in 2019
Finally, let’s show you how to install the Titanium Kodi build. Here’s our step-by-step guide, along with a set of helpful screenshots.
- Before you do anything else, you need to make sure that your Kodi works with unofficial addons. So, you need to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Kodi.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen and click on the cogwheel icon to access its settings. Then, click on ‘File Manager‘ and then double-click on ‘Add Source‘.
- Now, you’ll see a pop-up menu with text fields. Click on ‘<None>‘ and input the following URL address: http://repo.supremebuilds.com. Click ‘OK’, and then provide a name for this media source – you can go with ‘Supreme Builds‘. Click ‘OK’ again to dismiss the pop-up.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen again, and then select ‘Add-ons‘ using the main menu. Check out the top-left corner of the screen and click on the open box icon.
- Choose ‘Install from ZIP file‘ and navigate to ‘Supreme Builds‘. Install the file named ‘repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip‘ by clicking on it. Then, select ‘Install from Repository‘ and go to Supreme Builds Repository > Program Add-ons > Supreme Builds Wizard. Install the addon by using the ‘Install‘ button.
- Return all the way to Kodi’s home screen and go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Supreme Build Wizard. Open this addon.
- Now, navigate to ‘(Supreme Builds) Builds‘ and you’ll see the list of the available builds from this repository. As you’ll see, the Titanium Kodi build is here as well, so go ahead and click on it.
- You will be asked if you’d like to do a ‘Fresh‘ or ‘Standard‘ installation. We recommend going with the ‘Fresh‘ installation that will erase any content you might already have. This is also the best way to avoid potential technical issues.
- Confirm your decision, and the Titanium Kodi Build will now download and install on its own, in the background. The build comes in at around 260MB, so it might take some time until this process is completed.
- Once done, restart your Kodi by choosing ‘Force Quit‘. Kodi will now restart and you should see your new build on the screen. Give it a few minutes until everything updates properly. And that’s it – enjoy using your new build!