What do we understand of Titanium element with atomic number 22? We know it’s strong but light and at the same time, corrosion resistant; and all these elements stand true for Titanium Kodi build as well. This build is the one of the strongest collection of add-ons we’ve ever tested at TechNadu. Its massiveness comes with its comparatively lightweight (500+ Mb) and unmatchable stability.
Here, in this installation guide, we’ll give you step-by-step instructions to download and install this build and introduce you to some of its major features and categories. But before we start, a little disclaimer and warning to keep you safe and protected.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data. This means that using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble. Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
TechNadu’s editorial team uses and strongly recommends ExpressVPN. This is, by far, the fastest and most reliable VPN with the power to unblock any website and service. Once activated, ExpressVPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
Make sure your Web browsing and streaming aren’t used against you. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy using Kodi without any restrictions!
Titanium Kodi Build: The Basics
Titanium Kodi Build is hugely popular among in the Kodi community for a variety of reasons. It packs a large number of useful add-ons, with a clean and organized interface that turns the experience of using this build into a magic. One of the biggest reasons that make this build ideal for all users is its simple navigation, which will stick out right at your face and make your journey a delightful story that you’d share with others.
How to Install Titanium Kodi Build?
Titanium Kodi Build is known for being a part of Daily Update Wizard. There have been cases when users complained about getting errors while they tried updating it, and we see the apparent reason why it might happen. For the same cause, we recommend our users to install the wizard on a fresh copy of Kodi. By that we mean, completely wipe out the data present in Kodi, then install its repo and wizard and later, install the build.
Users want to dive right into the build, but despite the excitement that comes with Titanium Kodi Build, there are a few critical steps you need to follow to start your installation procedure without any issues.
Kodi by default doesn’t accept installations from third-party sources, as a safety filter. It’s standard procedure to go to the settings and turn on the unknown sources and then get on with the installation procedure. If in the past you have already installed an addon/build, it’s likely that this setting is already turned on. If that’s not the case, and you’re here for the first time, follow the quick guide to turn on the third-party installations on your Kodi.
Finally, let’s show you how to install this build, from scratch. Continue reading our step-by-step guide.
- Launch Kodi on your streaming device and go to the home screen. Now find a ‘gear icon’ (setting icon) at the top left of the screen and click on it.
- Navigate to File Manager at the end of the spread and click on it.
- You’ll notice a mirrored list menu; Double-click the Add source from the list.
- Now, you’ll see a pop-up menu with text fields. Go to the upper text field that says <None>;
- Copy and paste this URL – http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click on it.
- Now, go the second text field and label it Supreme and click on OK. Congratulations! You’ve completed the first step.
- Coming to the second part, return to the home screen, and click on Add-on in the left menu panel.
- Navigate to the package icon at the top left of the screen.
- You’ll see a list of option, choose the option Install from zip file from the list.
- A pop-up will appear, locate Supreme on the list.
- Now click on repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Give it some time till you receive a notification at the top right of the screen saying your add-on is enabled.
- Now, from the same list, select Install from the repository.
- Navigate to Supreme Builds Repository and click on it.
- Now select Program Add-ons.
- Locate Supreme Builds Wizard on the right spread and click on it.
- Click on the Install button at the bottom right of the screen and wait for it to install.
- Once you see a notification at the top right of the screen for a successful installation of Supreme Builds Wizard, return to home screen.
- Now, click on Add-ons and choose Program Add-ons.
- After this, select Supreme Builds.
- You’ll see latest available Titanium Build. Now click on it.
- Click on Fresh Install.
- Once the installation is complete, kindly reboot the Kodi.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed Titanium Kodi Build on your streaming device and it’s ready to use.
Titanium Kodi Build: What to Expect?
Although this build is new, the Titanium’s developers are kind enough to shower us with consistent updates. It’s comparatively light but not the lightest. The things that come with its 500+ MB tag are its devouring features, its firmness and a joyful experience of using it.
- TV Shows: As you’d expect from a build of this repute, it’s charming with how it collects all the top-rated TV shows from different sources and stack it up for binge eating at your comfort. All the premium shows you thought you’ll have to pay will sneak in for your attention, for free.
- Movies: Like the TV shows category, here too you’ll notice a massive list of top-rated movies and that’s not the only way you can search for your content. There are enough filters to help and jump start you at your movie. You just have to sit with your remote.
- Live Sports: Is there an upcoming sports match you’d like to watch or is your cable connection troubling your sports love for its inconsistency? This category will save you from all the hassles related to Live sports.
- Sports Replays: Often, we miss the matches between our favorite teams, and it’s heart wrecking. We love our sports teams and like to win and lose with them. This category helps you in this aspect. All your sports highlight will stack up here to finish at your comfort.
- YouTube: The power of YouTube on your Kodi streaming devices is no more a dream of future. It’s here and it’s amazing. The biggest video collection is right at your fingers. Doesn’t that thrill you?
- LIVE TV: Like Live sports, it gives all the major networks for the live stream, but not limited to sports. It features all the major channels from the US and UK cable TV and has it organized in a clean list which is easy to navigate and use.
- Kid Zone: Kids are fun but not when they are troubling you. And when they do, you should have an option to settle them down. Here in this category, Titanium has stacked all your kid’s favorite TV series and cartoons.
Before we conclude this guide, we need to tell you Titanium Kodi Build has been updated for Spanish users as well. It’s refreshing to see builds updating to accommodate users from different part of the world. Packed with tons of features and unlimited streaming content, this build is a worthful addition to your Kodi, and missing it is not a good idea.
If you feel like sharing or have a question for us, kindly comment. Also, share this guide with your friends, as we mentioned before, recommendations can change experiences.