Most of the Kodi user love to stream sports channel, and they don’t find one best add-on for that. But I do. I’m talking about the SportsDevil.
It is a popular Kodi Sports addon that gives access to Live TV, Sports, Live Sports, Highlights, and Blogs. Here, you’ll not find any categories related to movies. So, it is better to refer the Movie Kodi Addons List.
You can also add the most watched/liked video to your favorites list. Simply go to Favorites folder and access your treasured video at anytime anywhere.
Watching Live TV for free without paying for cables is a cherished one. And you have this functionality on the SportsDevil addon.
If you are looking for more Live TV channels? Then, you must check out the other best Live TV Kodi Addons.
While you try to stream some sports channel on SportsDevil, you are requested to install other third-party addons like Youtube, Phoenix, etc. This is because it streams the respective video with the help of the supporting add-on. Don’t worry; you don’t have to go outside to install the required addon instead get inside the SportsDevil itself.
Steps to install SportsDevil Addon on Kodi
Get SportsDevil via the Smash repository or straightaway download using the direct zip file.
Update Aug 31, 2017: Currently, this repository loses support with the SportsDevil addon. So, you can’t install using this method.
But it has other supporting addons like Icefilms FIX, UGOTTOC, 1Channel FIX, Gurzil, Bucky Movies, Exodus, f4mTester, Made In Canada IPTV, Rocketstreams, Specto, SportsAccess, Stream All the Sources, supremacy, Ultimate Whitecream, YouMusic, and Youtube.
It is a better way to go with the zip file download (i.e. Method 1) rather than the repository (Method 2).
Method 1: Using Direct Zip Download
- To download the official SportsDevil addon. Copy this link http://bit.ly/2tiVYtZ and paste it into the address bar
- Once you reached the download page, tap on the green Download (3.05 MB) button
- Save the file to your destinated folder
- Now, launch the Kodi software from your device
- On the left side menu, select Add-ons from the home screen
- Tap on the Package icon (Addons/Add-on Browser) at the top left corner
- Then, select Install from zip file
- Here, go the particular drive (i.e., C or D or E) where you have saved the SportsDevil zip file. Now, locate and select plugin.video.SportsDevil-2017_NL15-7.zip file
- Once your addon installed on Kodi, a pop-up notification will appear in the top right corner stating that the addon is enabled or installed successfully
- To access the SportsDevil Kodi add-on, go to Addons > Video addons > SportsDevil from home screen
Method 2: Using Smash Repository
- First, download the Smash Repo from the following URL: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/
- Go to this link and tap on –SmashRepo.zip file to download it on your computer. Note: Remember the location of the downloaded file
- It’s the perfect time to launch the Kodi on your device
- From the Kodi home screen, scroll down and select Add-ons
- Then, move the cursor to the top left and click on the Package icon (Addons/-Add-on Browser)
- From the landing page, select Install from zip file
- Now, go to the destinated disk and locate the folder of your downloaded file which looks like -Smash Repo.zip
- Select the above zip file and tap on OK button
- Add-on installation will take nearly 5-10 seconds. After that, select Install from repository
- Then, choose smash repository from the list and tap on SportsDevil to launch immediately
After having the SportsDevil addon on your Kodi, you have an opportunity to access all the sports channel around the world for free.
But, you could notice that some of the streams are unavailable for streaming.
Actually, SportsDevil provides six different categories like Favourites, Blogs, Highlights, Live Sports, Sports TV, and Live TV.
Among that, Live TV category contains great video streams where you can access them without any errors. And the rest of the category seems to have some unavailable streams. Not all the videos are unavailable but only a few. You can test them individually.
If this add-on is not convenient to use, please check for the alternatives of SportsDevil addon from below.
SportsDevil Kodi Addon Alternatives
Looking for the similar sports streams? Then, you must consider using the following Kodi addons that perform as like the SportDevil.
In the recent days, most of the Kodi addons went offline/shut down. But the Kodi user’s aren’t aware of that. To keep them update, I have an article that talks about the best Working addons of Kodi leaving the rest aside after testing it.
Drop your favourite Sports Kodi add-on like SportsDevil?
Do you know any addon that streams various sports channel on Kodi? Drop them in the comment section. We’ll research and add them to our list if needed.