Update: We’d like to inform you that Planet MMA is no longer supported by its developer. Even though this addon is still online, it doesn’t offer any content anymore. However, the next best thing is just around the corner. We recommend you to check our overview of the best live sports Kodi addons, as well as the best Kodi addons overall.
Numerous Kodi users are looking for a complete, dedicated, and consistent platform for MMA coverage. And this search is finally over with the Planet MMA Kodi Addon. This addon lets you access tons of streams of previous MMA & UFC events, documentaries, and even TV shows. Being an oldy in the Kodi community, Planet MMA is incredibly stable and comes with plenty of amazing content, and we’re 100% sure you’re going to love it!
We’re excited to share the Planet MMA Kodi addon with our users. Here, in this installation guide, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to install this addon. And, we’ll introduce you to some of its major features as well.
One more information before we proceed. Planet MMA was previously hosted by the Supremacy repository, which has been shut down recently. The man responsible for this repository was reportedly arrested in the UK. However, Planet MMA has found its way to the One Nation repository, which means that the following guide has been updated.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
10 Steps to Install Planet MMA Addon on Kodi in 2019
Now, let’s take a look at how you can install Planet MMA on your Kodi by adding a new repository first. However, remember that you need to enable unknown sources on your Kodi before you proceed with this guide.
- Launch Kodi on your device and click on the Cogwheel icon in the top-left portion of the screen. Then, click on ‘File Manager‘.
- Double-click on ‘Add Source‘ and a new pop-up window should appear on the screen.
- Click on <None> and enter the following URL (very carefully and make sure to input it exactly as you see it): http://www.onenation.info/. Then, click on ‘OK‘.
- Now, go the second text field and name the media source as ‘One Nation’ and select ‘OK‘. The pop-up window should now disappear.
- Return to the Home Screen of Kodi and from the left menu panel, select ‘Add-ons.’
- Navigate to the ‘Open Box’ icon at the top of your screen and click on it.
- Select ‘Install from ZIP file’ from the list.
- Navigate to the added media source from the previous steps. This means that you need to navigate to One Nation > Repo. This is where you’ll see a single ZIP file named ‘repository.onenation-X-X-X.zip‘. Click on this file to install the repository.
- From the same screen, select ‘Install from Repository.’
- Go to OneNation Repo > Video Add-Ons > Planet MMA. Then, click on the ‘Install‘ button and Planet MMA will be installed within a few seconds. That’s it!
Cover yourself for the upcoming UFC season with Planet MMA Kodi Addon 2019 and all of its content-dripping categories. As we mentioned earlier, and we’d like to stress it again, this addon is one of the most consistent, complete, and dedicated MMA coverage addons. A highly recommended addon for all the UFC and MMA fans.