Update: Sadly, PAC-12 has been having video playback issues for a while now. It can no longer be used to access any video streams, which makes this addon unusable. However, we have a solution. You can check out the best live-sports addons, or take a look at the overall best Kodi addons.
Those of you interested in college sports have probably heard about Pac-12. Covering many different sports disciplines, the Pac-12 conference has earned more NCAA national championships in team sports than any other conference. As such, this is a great network for any sports fan. Unsurprisingly, there is a Kodi addon that provides live streams to seven streaming channels that are all about this network. Let’s see how to install the Pac-12 Network Kodi Addon.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Everything You Need To Know About Pac-12 Network Kodi Addon in 2019
In case you didn’t know, Pac-12 is a perfectly legal streaming network that comes free of charge. The official website of Pac-12 is an amazing place to stream college basketball, football, tennis, volleyball, and much more. Even though it doesn’t bring the same level of customization or content as the website, the Pac-12 Kodi addon is an amazing way to tune to this network from just about any device. As noted earlier, this network comes free of charge. You don’t even have to create an account, which makes it a must-have for sports fans using Kodi.
Installing Pac-12 on your Kodi is easy. First, you will need to install a repository called BludhavenGrayson. To make this process easier, we will use GitHub which saves us a lot of time and effort. However, we want to make sure that the entire procedure goes as smoothly as possible. This is why you need to pay special attention to the next section of the article.
Important Note: We will be installing a completely legal yet unofficial Kodi addon. This means that before we proceed, you need to make sure that your Kodi supports unofficial addons. In other words, you need to visit the application’s settings and make a few simple tweaks.
To help you with this part, we have put together a helpful guide on how to enable unknown sources. Make sure to use the provided link and make sure your Kodi is ready for what’s about to come.
10 Steps to Install Pac-12 Network Addon on Kodi
As said before, we will install the Pac-12 Network Kodi Addon by using GitHub. Don’t worry, we understand that some of you are beginners when it comes to GitHub and Kodi. That’s why we’ll guide you through every step of the way. Let’s jump right in.
- Using your favorite Web browser, visit the official source for BludhavenGrayson’s files. Click on the provided link and wait until the page fully opens;
- You should see several files on the new page. Go ahead and click on the file named ‘repository.bludhavengrayson.zip’;
- Next, click on the ‘Download’ button on the right side of the screen. The ZIP file will now download to your computer. Make sure no to edit it – it has to stay in the ZIP file format so that we can use it;
- Now open Kodi and click on ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- Take a look at the top-left corner and you’ll see an Open box icon. Click on it;
- Select ‘Install from ZIP file’;
- A pop-up will appear. You need to find the recently downloaded ZIP file. We recommend placing it on your Desktop. That way you can navigate to C: > Users > Your Username > Desktop > ZIP file. Once you find the file, click on it;
- Wait a few moments until the new repository is installed. Then, select ‘Install from Repository’;
- Navigate to BludhavenGrayson Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Pac-12 Network. Click on the addon’s name;
- Finally, hit the ‘Install’ button to finalize the procedure;
- Go to the Add-ons section of Kodi and this where the Pac-12 Network Kodi Addon will be waiting for you. Enjoy!
What to Expect from Pac-12 Network Addon?
As you will see for yourself, this is an incredibly simple addon. There aren’t any bells or whistles – just a few links to different streaming channels maintained by the Pac-12 Network. The first item on the list is where you’ll be spending the majority of your time – Pac-12 Network. This live stream serves as the central place for all your college sports needs. Then, there are 6 more channels named after the city/state where they are based in: Arizona, Bay Area, Los Angeles, Mountain, Oregon, and Washington.
Unfortunately, the addon doesn’t offer on-demand videos. In case you’d like to check out those, you need to visit the official website. Alternatively, you can download the iOS or Android app and check them out on-the-go.
Alternative to Pac-12 Network Kodi Addon
Before we conclude this article, we would like to give you a few additional resources. Even though the Pac-12 Network is great for college sports, it doesn’t cover everything. Therefore, check out these addons.
- To check out the best of what you can find on Kodi, here are the best live sports Kodi addons. This is out frequently updated list where you’ll find nothing but the best addons.
- Those of you who are into adrenaline-packed sports should check out Red Bull TV. This is a legal way to watch plenty of interesting sports-oriented content. So, here’s how to install Red Bull TV on Kodi.
- Last but not the least, we’d like to recommend an addon named Midian. This is one of the best all-in-one addons you can currently find. Learn how to install the Midian Kodi addon.
We hope that you’ll enjoy using the Pac-12 Network Kodi addon in 2019. If you’re facing any issues, or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post a comment below.