Update: Please note that the No Limits Magic build is currently available for Kodi v18 Leia only. If you’re using an older version of Kodi, here’s how to update the application. And if you’d like to check some alternatives compatible with older versions of Kodi, here’s our frequently updated list of the best Kodi builds.
For a long time now, No Limits Magic has been one of the best Kodi builds – and there are many reasons for that. It comes packed with highly popular addons, catering to different types of Kodi users. No matter if you’re into movies, sports, cartoons, documentaries, or something else, you can be sure that this build will answer your needs. However, the question is – how to install the No Limits Magic build? Which repository to use? Well, we’re going to tell you all you need to know, so make sure to stick with us until the end of this article.
Before we continue, it’s important to note that there are different versions of the No Limits build. Once you install its Wizard addon, you’ll see versions that contain adult-oriented content, those that don’t come with this type of content, and there’s a ‘lite’ version as well – suitable for media streaming devices. So, when you get to the end of the following guide, make sure to select a version suitable for your device type and your needs. Don’t worry, we’ve provided a step-by-step guide, explaining everything that you need to know.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
10 Steps to Install the No Limits Magic Build for Kodi in 2019
Finally, here’s what you want to know. The following guide will teach you how to install the latest available version of the No Limits Magic Build.
- First, you need to enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Kodi. This is needed as we’ll be installing an unofficial Kodi addon. Once done, return to this article.
- Launch Kodi, and go to its settings (by clicking on the cogwheel icon). Then, navigate to ‘File Manager‘ and open this option. Finally, double-click on ‘Add Source’.
- A pop-up will emerge. Click on ‘<None>‘ and then input the following URL (which is the latest repo of the No Limits build): https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co. Click on ‘OK’ to input the URL.
- Now, you need to provide a name for your new file source (at the bottom of the pop-up). You can go with ‘No Limits‘, and then click on ‘OK’ again to dismiss the pop-up.
- Return to the home screen and select ‘Add-ons‘ on the left-placed menu panel. Then, click on the open box icon and choose ‘Install from ZIP file‘. Navigate to ‘No Limits‘ and you’ll see a ZIP file named ‘plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip‘. Click on this file to install the build’s Installation Wizard.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > No Limits Wizard. Open this addon.
- Once the addon opens, click on ‘Install/Update‘ and you’ll see a list of the currently available builds. Go ahead and select any of those. Also, please note that there are several servers to choose from – so make sure to try them out all if you face any problems with downloading or installing this build. At the time of writing this article, we managed to download the build from the third available server.
- You will be asked to choose between a ‘Fresh‘ and ‘Standard‘ install. We always recommend going with the ‘Fresh’ installation, as this is the best way to avoid potential problems. However, please note that this type of installation will erase all your current Kodi content.
- Now, the No Limits Magic build will be downloaded and installed in the background. Wait for the process to finish and then choose ‘Force Quit‘ to shut down your Kodi.
- The next time you open Kodi – you should be greeted by this newly installed build. Give it a few minutes to fully load and update everything. That’s it – enjoy!
Dear TechNadu visitors, that would be all on how to install the No Limits Magic Build. In the end, we’d like to ask you to share this article online. And also, stay on top of the latest Kodi news by following TechNadu on Facebook and Twitter. Thanks!