Meet Tom! He is 27 and works in retail. He has a big 4K TV and usually uses it to watch Movies and TV series after his late-tiring working hours. Also, he has recently installed Kodi on his Firestick and been wondering which addons could be worthful to add on his device. Apparently, Tom is looking for a Kodi addon to stream unlimited movies and TV shows, and we have a suggestion for him– Neptune Rising Kodi Addon.
To Tom, Neptune Rising Kodi Addon would grant access to a varied library of online streaming sources, which will bring him the latest movies and TV shows, straight to his Kodi streaming device.
Here in this installation guide, we’ll give Tom step by step instructions on how to install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon from the scratch and introduce some of its major features. Before we start the installation procedure of this addon, let’s go through a quick warning.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
TechNadu recommends connecting to the Web using a VPN application. The majority of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are able of tracking your Web browsing habits and collecting information. This kind of personal data can be forwarded to government agencies or sold to marketing companies. One of the consequences of these actions can be copyright infringement notices that some users of Kodi reported receiving. The only way to stop this from happening is to use a VPN.
- VPN applications encrypt your Internet connection.As such, your personal data stay hidden and inaccessible by your Internet Service Provider.
- VPNs unlock restricted content.Using this kind of application, your computer will receive a new IP address that points to a completely different physical location. This is how you can watch region-restricted movies and TV shows.
- VPNs can improve your Internet connectivity.A reliable VPN application can de-block throttled connections and achieve better overall performance.
Based on our experience, TechNadu would like to recommend IPVanish. This has been our VPN of choice for a long time, making us happy with its features and performance.
IPVanish is capable of keeping your connection highly secure. It can also be used to watch region-restricted movies and TV shows. Finally, this application doesn’t affect Internet connection speeds. On top of that, it’s very affordable.
Sign up for IPVanish and try it out for yourself.
Neptune Rising Kodi Addon: The Basics
Neptune Rising Kodi Addon is noteworthy and does what it promises on paper. With so many available options, it focuses on Movies and TV Shows. Recently, this addon added some striking changes and updates, which now makes it a better and stable option.
Coming to its new update, it’s making waves for several reasons. One, it has become more functional with its basicity still intact, and another, it has excluded all the fancy design that makes it a lightweight option. Apparently, it has both the signs of a good addon.
How to Install the Neptune Rising Addon on Kodi?
Neptune Rising Addon is available in several repository options, but at Technadu we found Blamo repository the most reliable and stable for future installations. For installing this addon, kindly add Blamo Media source to access its repository. Then, extract its repository from the media source through ‘install from zip file’ option, followed by installing the addon from its repository.
Below, we’ve given step-by-step instructions for adding Neptune Rising addon on Kodi, but before we go through the procedure, an imperative note.
Kodi by default doesn’t let its users install third-party addons from unknown sources unless they change the setting. To avoid its gating, as a user, you can go to system setting and enable the ‘Unknown Sources’.
It’s a standard procedure and if previously you’ve installed any addons, it’s likely that the option is already enabled. But, if the setting is not enabled, here is our quick guide to enable the third-party installations.
- Launch Kodi on your streaming device and on the left side of your home screen, locate a gear icon at the top. Click on it.
- On the system spread, go to File Manager.
- You’ll be presented with a mirrored list. Choose Add source from the list by double-clicking on it.
- By doing so, you’ll be presented with an Add file source pop-up with two text fields. Click on the upper highlighted text field that says <None>.
- Input the URL – http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and click on the OK.
- Now, go to the lower text field to name the Media source. Input Blamo and click on OK button to add the source.
- Once the media source is added, go to the home screen and click on Addons on the left menu panel.
- Navigate to the open package icon at the top left of the screen.
- You’ll be presented with a list menu on the left spread. Select Install from zip file.
- Now, you’ll see ‘Install from Zip file’ pop-up. Click on Blamo from the list.
- Then select repository.blamo.zip.
- Give the zip file some time to install. Wait for a notification message at the top right of the screen.
- Now, on the same screen, locate Install from repository and click on it.
- Select Blamo Repo from the list.
- Click on Neptune Rising
- Navigate to the Install button at the bottom right of the screen and click on it.
- Give Neptune Rising Addon sometime to install. Wait for a notification at the top right of the screen. After installation, you’ll see a tick mark in front of Neptune Rising.
- To check if Neptune Rising Addon has been installed, or to access it, return to the home screen and select AddOns. Now hover over Video addons to find Neptune Rising.
Congratulation! You’ve successfully installed Neptune Rising Kodi addon.
Neptune Rising Kodi Addon: What to Expect?
It’s a simple addon with nothing flashy to flaunt, which makes it lightweight and stable. To put it in simple terms, it has a solid base of code. When you enter Neptune Rising, you’re presented with a list consisting several options to explore, including Top Movies. It is a den that has a massive collection of top 100 lists based on various filters.
Without any delay, let’s go through some of the major categories of Neptune Rising Kodi Addon;
Like we expect, this category is a collection of the most popular movies in a single bundle to devour at your free time. If you often get confused, what to watch and what to skip, this category already has enough lists for you to explore.
Like Movies category, this too has all the most pop TV series under its shade. One can easily discover its content with its curated lists. When we explored this category, it had everything to nail you to your couch, for days.
This category is massive and lucrative. We all want quality content and what could be a better filter than Imdb’s top 1000 list. Here you’ll see all the top 100 titles, with various other lists, lined up for you, waiting to be streamed. So, if you’ve missed some of the top-titles of Hollywood, you’re here for a treat.
IMDB User lists
When you visit IMDB, you often discover various lists by its users based on different genres, actors, directors. Here you’d find the best of those lists, so if confusion ever hits you, a click on this category will come to your rescue.
This category should be called top 100, as it’s a collection of top-100 lists based on different genres, languages and years. Like everything in this addon, it’s stuffed with quality content.
What the Fork?
This category curates the most trending and popular titles into a single section. It has a separate sub-category for Movies and TV shows and takes us to filters like Anticipated, Trending, Box office and a couple more.
Additional Resources: What’s Next?
Before we conclude this installation guide, we’d like to recommend some of our top picks of fully-working addons, which are also a part of our Best Working Kodi Addons of 2018 list.
- Benu Kodi Addon: A functional addon which is also lightweight and gorgeous. It lets you stream most of the premium movies and TV shows for free.
- Covenant Kodi Addon: It’s a massive collection of streaming content that justifies its size. It packs some of the most popular add-ons and at the same time, is an eye candy.
- Elektra Vault Kodi Addon: This recently updated addon brings several useful things on a single platform by combining different content groups.
Also, if you like builds, here is our list of Best Kodi Builds of 2018. Go through the article to discover the magic of some of the most popular builds on the platform.
Let’s address Tom.
Tom, we hope that you’ve successfully activated the Neptune Rising Kodi Addon and experienced its massive collection of top rated and popular streaming content. We are excited for you and anyone who has added this sheer magic. This addon undoubtedly expands your Kodi experience and helps in making Kodi better.
A Highly recommended addon for Tom, and everyone who is reading this!
And like always, thank you for reading.
If you’ve any question for us or thoughts that you’d like to share, kindly use our comment section and let us know. Also, if you found this installation guide useful, share it with your friends, because everything that’s worth sharing must be shared.