Update: Unfortunately, Incursion is no longer among the Kodi addons that we recommend using. Due to technical issues and its inability to find fully-working links, we recommend you avoid using this addon. However, there’s no need to worry as plenty of fully-working alternatives await. You’ll find all the information you need in our central ‘Best Kodi Addons’ article.
As many of you already know, Incursion is a clone of Exodus – a hugely capable and massively popular movie/TV addon. However, the latest version of Incursion is more powerful than ever as it includes a next-generation scraper. This means that its media library is expanding with each passing day. So, let’s talk about how to install the Incursion Kodi addon.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you should ALWAYS USE a VPN with Kodi?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addon where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons is scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top-rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
Things You Should Know About Incursion Kodi Addon in 2019
The most important thing to know about Incursion is that it’s a fork of Exodus. What does that mean? Well, it means that Incursion and Exodus share the same code. It also means that both of these are close to identical and they also work the same way. Aside from the new addon’s name, you won’t even notice that you’re using a brand-new clone of Exodus. The best thing is – it brings plenty of amazing content.
Installing the amazing Incursion addon is simple – if you have a trustful guide. Here at TechNadu, we are passionate users of Kodi and we’re always on the lookout for new addons. That’s how we encountered Incursion and tested it out for you.
Before we proceed, there’s something important you need to know. We are going to show you what needs to be done prior to installing Incursion, so pay attention to the next segment.
Important Note: As a way to stop piracy, Kodi doesn’t work with unofficial addons. Instead, it only allows you to install addons that come from Kodi’s official repository. Still, this can be easily changed. All you need is to visit Kodi’s Settings and enable the application to work with third-party sources.
To help you do this, we have put together a short but helpful guide. Here’s how to enable unknown sources on Kodi. Once you’re ready, keep on reading.
10 Steps to Install Incursion Addon on Kodi
The latest fully-working version of Incursion 2019 can be found in the ‘Incursion Kodi Expert’ repository. Here’s what you need to know.
- Open Kodi and click on the Gear icon (top-left corner);
- Open the File Manager and double-click on ‘Add Source’ on the left;
- You will now see a popup. Click on ‘<None>’ and type in this URL: http://start.kodineuerleben.eu. Click ‘OK’ to confirm the URL entry;
- In the name field, type in ‘KNE’. Click ‘OK’ to dismiss the popup;
- Return to Kodi’s Home Screen and click on ‘Add-ons’ on the main menu;
- Take a look at the top-left corner and click on the Open box icon and then select ‘Install from ZIP file’;
- Now navigate to Incursion. Find a file named ‘repository.KNE-x.x.x.zip’ and click to install this repository;
- Next, select ‘Install from Repository’;
- Go to Kodi Neu Erleben Repository > Video Add-Ons > Incursion. Click on the addon’s name;
- Finally, click on ‘Install’ to finalize the procedure.
What to Expect from Incursion Addon?
When it comes to Incursion, you can expect a lot of amazing content. Even better than that – all that content is nicely organized. The applies to both movies and TV shows. Let’s take a look at the home screen of this addon to see what to expect.
- Movies: Once you enter this category, you will see numerous different filtering options. For example, some of the available folders are Genres, Years, Certificates, Languages, Box Office, and more. This means that you can always find a trending title, or simply dive into independent cinema.
- TV Shows: Everything we said before still applies. When it comes to TV shows, there are some unique filtering options as well. For example, you can click on ‘Airing Today’ to watch an episode as soon as it hits the Web.
- My Movies & My TV Shows: You can integrate Incursion with your Trakt or IMDB account to get personalized recommendations. Just visit Incursion’s settings and sign in using your credentials.
- New Movies & New Episodes: This is where you’ll find chronological lists of recently discovered content. The most recent content is at the top of the list. Pick the one you’d like to watch, wait for Incursion to scrape the Web and you’re ready to go.
- Channels: No, this isn’t an IPTV section. Instead, the Incursion Kodi addon is tracking movies that premiere on world-famous channels like Sky Premier. There is a dozen movie channels, which is yet another way to check out interesting content.
- Tools & Search: Finally, we’ve come to the last pair of options. You can use Tools to fine-tune your user experience and integrate third-party addons such as Trakt or IMDB. Finally, the built-in search is a good way to find something specific.
Alternatives to Incursion Kodi Addon
We are more than sure that you’re going to love what the Incursion Kodi addon offers. Still, it’s always a good idea to have a few alternatives. That is exactly what we’ll recommend.
- Let’s not forget that Incursion shares a lot with Covenant and Exodus. These were the original addons that are actually still available today. So, make sure to grab the latest official versions.
- We’d like to recommend something entirely different. If you care for documentaries, your best bet is to use a dedicated addon. Learn more about Decado Documentaries – the best new documentary addon for Kodi.
Dear TechNadu visitors, that would be all for now. We hope that you’ve liked our article on the Incursion Kodi addon 2019 and that you’ve managed to install it. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post a comment below.