One of the oldest builds that have been updated to work with Kodi 17 Krypton is Tomb Raider Kodi Build. This Build comes with all the popular add-ons such as Exodus and much more. It can be installed simply without an email address or an account.
They can become overloaded and can slow to a crawl for a download when using with any repository. If this happens so, try again after a few minutes.
Start installing Tomb Raider build on Kodi Krypton by following the guide below.
Steps To Install Tomb Raider Build Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open the Kodi application
- Click on the System Folder icon from the top left
- Choose File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Click None in the Add File Source
- Enter the following Address: http://tombraiderbuilds.netne.net/repo/ for the media locations
- Name the media source as Tomb Raider
- Check whether everything is correct and then click Ok
- Select Add-ons from the Main menu
- Click on the Package Installer icon in the top left
- Select Install from zip File
- Select Tomb Raider
- Click on the tombraider.official-0.3.zip
- Pop up the Enabled Tomb Raider Repo
- Select Install from repository
- Click on the Tomb Raider Repo
- Select Programs Add-ons
- Click on Tomb Raider Wizard
- Select Install icon at the bottom
- Enabled Tomb Raider Wizard will get pop up
- Tap on Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Select Tomb Raider Krypton
- Click on Standard Install
- Tap on Install
- Wait until Tomb Raider Wizard gets Installed
- Click Yes Close
- Restart Kodi only after it gets installed
- Provide some time to build Menus and update Add-ons.
Limited Time 17% Offer on IPVanish.
- Access Censored Kodi Add-Ons
- Encrypt and Anonymise your traffic
- 40,000+ shared IPS, 750+ VPN servers in 60+ countries
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 24/7 customer support
- 7 day money back guarantee