Kodi v18 Leia is a Nightly build which means it is a development builds. They are mainly used for development to help the Kodi team in testing for the upcoming releases. It is strongly recommended to take a backup before using this development build because they are unstable.
This tutorial is completely made for the Kodi users. If you are one among them, then make use of it. Here’s a complete guide to help the user to install the new Kodi 18 Leia build on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV Stick. Follow the below guide for more help.
Note: Access Kodi v18 Leia anonymously using IPVanish. Why you need a VPN like IPVanish? Because it gives you complete access to all Kodi Add-ons even for censored content. It is most effectively used to prevent your streams from being throttled. I personally faced a lot of issues without using a VPN. Trust me, you are not safe online without an IPVanish. Connect to IPVanish now. If you have this VPN running in the background, you can follow the below guide to install Kodi 18 on your Firestick and start streaming it safely.
How to install Kodi v18.0 Leia on Amazon Firestick using Es File Explorer
- Launch the new Amazon Fire TV Stick version
- Select Settings
- Select Device
- Select Developer Options
- Now, tap on Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging to enable.
- If you activate these settings, you will get a pop-up alert message on the screen regarding the unknown sources.
- Simply select OK to accept the condition.
- Now, go back to Firestick home screen menu and select Search
- On the search box, type Es File Explorer and hit enter
- After searching for the application that you insist, it will be displayed in the search result. If you could see the Es File Explorer file, simply tap on the file icon.
- Then, select Get or Download
- Now, it get started to download and install the Es File Explorer on Fire Stick
- After the installation of the Es Explorer file, you will get a notification on the screen.
- To open the file, go to Amazon Firestick main menu and select Apps
- Under this Apps section, you could every app that you installed on your Firestick. Then, select Es File Explorer app icon
- Now, you will be directed to the Es File Explorer home screen
- Select Favorites which is in the left sidebar of the Es File Explorer
- Once you tap on Favorite, it will get expand and you will see an Add option in it. Select Add
- Now, a new window pop-ups on the screen which is asking you to enter a path source and name for it.
- Enter path source as https://kodi.tv/download and name it as Kodi 18
- Make sure, you have filled them correctly, then select Add
- Once it is added to favorite successfully, you will get a pop-up message showing “Bookmark Kodi 18 is created successfully”
- Now, scroll down the list on the left-hand side and select Kodi 18 which is added to favorite in the last step
- A new official Kodi window screen will open now. This is actually a Kodi download page. Scroll down the page until you see a download option for Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Raspberry pi, and Mac OS X. Select Android
- Now, you will see a tab showing the download file for Kodi v Krypton. Do not click on that. Instead, shift your tab from Recommended to Development Builds
- Actually, Kodi v18 Leia is an unstable development builds where you can preinstall them. Select ARMV7A (32BIT)
- Now, you will be directed to next page showing Master and krypton. Select Master
- And click on the first file or apk. On my window, I could see like this “kodi-20170425-8056f35-master-armeabi-v7a.apk” which is of 79M file size. Click on it. Your apk starts to download automatically. If it doesn’t start to download, go to left menu on the Es File Explorer and scroll down to the bottom and click on right arrow button on your remote to move to select More option
- Select Open in browser
- Now, your Kodi 18 apk file starts to download and it is displayed in front of you.
- Once the download is complete, select Open file to launch Kodi 18 Leia
- And select Install
- Again select Install
- It takes some time to finish, once it is done, select OPEN
- Now, the Kodi v18.0 Leia is ready for launch and it is loading now
- Finally, you came to an end. You have successfully installed Kodi 18.0 on Firestick.
In case, if you stuck in between, please leave a comment with your question. I’ll fix it for you. Thank you.
Limited Time 17% Offer on IPVanish.
- Access Censored Kodi Add-Ons
- Encrypt and Anonymise your traffic
- 40,000+ shared IPS, 750+ VPN servers in 60+ countries
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 24/7 customer support
- 7 day money back guarantee