Duggz Kodi Build is not a new fish in the pond, but its migration from the previous version of Kodi to Krypton is. This transition has been gorgeous through the consistent updates from Duggz’ developers. When we, at Technadu, tested out this adorable build, we were surprised by what we found. It is a beast, disguised under a few mouse clicks.
The recent downfall of the Ares Wizard was sad, not just for Technadu, but the entire Kodi community. However, the good story begins with the magic that Duggz Build has brought to the platform. Apparently, the build is ready for a new set of entertainment, just in the nick of time. In this guide, we’ll walk you through (step-by-step) how to install this all-in-one build on your Kodi streaming devices and introduce some of its main features.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data. This means that using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble. Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
TechNadu’s editorial team uses and strongly recommends ExpressVPN. This is, by far, the fastest and most reliable VPN with the power to unblock any website and service. Once activated, ExpressVPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
Make sure your Web browsing and streaming aren’t used against you. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and enjoy using Kodi without any restrictions!
Duggz Kodi Build: The Basics
Users like Duggz Kodi Build for its power. It’s fascinating to see how Duggz build contains so many add-ons at one place. It has an array of add-ons with distinctive purposes under different categories. It serves everyone’s heart, no matter if they are into TV or sports or just plain news.
While entering the build, you’d notice how well it’s laid out. You’ll adore it for its many easy to access categories. So, without delay, let’s dive into Duggz Kodi build and devour its tasty flesh.
How to Install the Duggz Kodi Build?
This build is consistently updated and improved to smoothen every curved corner and tip-top every line of code. Duggz Kodi Build, with its migration to Krypton, has decided to start their new builds from the ground top, and today we’re going to install one of their builds on our Kodi. Ready?
Before our first dive into the waters of Duggz Builds, let’s make sure our Kodi is ready for third-party favors. By default, Kodi doesn’t support the installations from ‘Unknown Sources’. It sophistically means, all kind of third-party add-ons and builds are banned. To stop Kodi from gating Duggz, we need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources.’
It’s a standard procedure. If you have already done it in previous installations, great! If not, here is a quick guide to turning on the third-party installations on your Kodi streaming device.
And now, let’s about what you really want to know. Here’s how you can install the Duggz build.
- Launch Kodi on your streaming device. Now, on the home screen locate the ‘gear icon’ on the top left and click on it.
- This will take you to the System menu. Navigate to File Manager subcategory and click on it.
- Select Add source from the list and double-click on it.
- You’ll encounter a popup with two text fields. Go to the upper field that says <None>.
- Copy and paste the given URL – http://duggzwizard.duggzbuilds.com/ and click on OK.
- Now rename the second field as Duggz or anything you can recognize and remember. Your grandma name works too, as long as you know what it is, and don’t forget. Now, hit OK.
- Once you add the source, return to the home screen, and click on Add-ons on the left menu panel.
- You’ll be presented with a list of options, select ‘Install from zip file’ from it.
- A popup will appear with a list of all the added sources. Choose Duggz from it or what you have named your source in the previous step.
- Now, select plugin.program.duggzpromediawizard.zip and click on OK.
- You’ll soon see a notification on the top left saying Duggz Build Enabled. It might take up to a minute, so be patient.
- After this, return to the home screen and select. Add-ons on the left menu panel and hover over ‘Program add-ons.’
- Locate the Duggz build on the right spread and click on it. Give it some time to load.
- You’ll be presented with several Duggz builds for each version of Kodi. Select the build with your Kodi’s version. Let it download and install.
- Let it download and install.
Now, restart Kodi to install Duggz Build completely. Kodi might take some time to build menus and update add-ons, so be patient.
Congratulations! By this, you’ve successfully installed Dugzz Kodi Build, and it’s ready to use.
Duggz Kodi Build: What to Expect?
The most prominent thing about this build is its simple layout that lets you access your content on the go. Coming to its vast and distinctive sections, you could be sure of two things; you’re not going to look for an alternative for a very long time, and second, it has something for everyone.
It has matured with time and with its latest update on Krypton, it’s now more stable than Finland’s economy, and it is continuously improving. Let’s consider its different categories.
- Movies: An incredibly huge list of top rated movies that you can access and search in more ways than one. You can look for a title, or just slide through the recent releases in 1080p, 3D or 4K. Your wish!
- TV shows: Where can you find all the top-rated TV Shows in a clean, organized interface? Right here in this build. You’ll be surprised with its vastness. True story!
- Kid Zone: Don’t go by its name; this section is equally viable for adults as it’s for kids. Like everything on this list, this too has a massive collection. It’s stuffed with cartoons and Animes series. You can wish, and it’ll be there.
- Doc Hub: As the name suggests, it’s a hub for documentaries. The number of documentaries so huge, you’ll catch Doc-flu. Also, there are pretty ways to filter documentaries, and plenty of options to keep you busy.
- Sports: This section is dedicated to all the sports lovers, and you can sense its hidden action right from its interface. There are several things you could do under this section, from the live scores to highlights, it’s stuffed.
- Music: A large music library through which you can listen to top charts, watch music videos and get live radio stations, all that on a single plane. If absolutely nothing excites you, this could be your go-to jukebox.
- Pro IPTV: It’s the paid version of free IPTV app, which auto-reconnects to the streaming servers during connection errors. A very useful option!
Well, Duggz Kodi Build hosts several all-time popular add-ons, and they look good, and they function how they should. And that’s great! But the bigger picture is much more comforting. We, at Technadu, are happy to see such a great volatility in the Kodi third-party community over the past few years. It has been lovely to see some builds and add-ons coming from outside the platform. It’s a clear sign that we’re growing as a community. We’re excited about the future. Stay connected!
If you have questions or thoughts to share, kindly use our comment section. Also, if you found this guide useful, share it with your friends, because as the cliché goes, sharing is caring.