If you want to access thousands of TV channels from the UK and US, cCloud TV Kodi Addon is the best choice for you. You do not have to go anywhere else to get your favorite TV shows and movies because you will get them all in one place and, that too at the excellent picture quality. Fascinating, isn’t it?
Below we have provided you with the step-by-step guide to install the cCloud TV Kodi Addon on your device in 2019. But before doing that, please have a look at the information given below to make your experience as smooth as possible.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend you to be safe while using Kodi. Therefore, we want you to read the
We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
disclaimer and WARNING notice found below.
Warning: Why you must NOT USE Kodi without VPN?
Here are the reasons that you should consider looking at it without SKIPPING.
- Using ILLEGAL Kodi Addons are Dangerous without a VPN: Most of the Kodi users are installing the ILLEGAL Kodi addons on their system to access all the latest movies, TV shows, sports, music, and much more for FREE, than a legal Kodi addons where it has the least content in it. But do you know what? The video content on illegal addons are a scraped and copyrighted material. If you are accessing them on Kodi, then your activities will be monitored by your ISP by tracking your IP and gives all the information to the government or companies if they request for it. This will land you in trouble. To stay away from this, you will have to connect to a VPN where it hides your identity by rotating your IP address while streaming Kodi content. This is how you will be safe from the prying eyes.
- Bypass Geo-Restriction: As you probably know, some official addons like BBC iPlayer, NBC Sports, Hulu, IceFilms have geo-location restrictions. This also applies to other addons like Acestream which fetches the data from torrents. To unblock these restrictions, you will have to DEFINITELY use a VPN no matter what.
The above are the 2 reasons that forcing us to recommend a VPN to the Kodi users for safer streaming. In fact, after testing several VPNs for Kodi, we finally came up with a one non-stop solution and that is ExpressVPN, the top rated Kodi VPN so far.
Limited Time Offer: For our TechNadu readers, there is a 49% OFF on ExpressVPN which includes 3 FREE Months in it.
All You Need To Know About cCloud TV Kodi Addon in 2019
cCloud TV is an IPTV addon that has the most extensive collection of the TV channels through which you can live-stream channels such as ABC, ESPN, Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, Sky, NBC and much more. Additionally, you can also access a large number of radio stations from all over the world. You can easily select from the various categories given at the cCloud TV and watch your favorite movie or TV show whenever you want.
It is really easy to install the cCloud TV Kodi Addon. Since it is a third party addon, installing it might take not more than a few minutes. Once done, you can enjoy all the TV channels with ease. However, before starting the installation, we would request you to read the important note section given below. This will help you in avoiding any unnecessary trouble.
Important Note: Before getting into the detailed installation guide for the cCloud TV Kodi Addon, we would like to inform you that Kodi does not allow any third party installations. The default safety feature on the Kodi is automatically set to disable these Unknown Source installations. So, you need to enable the unknown sources to install anything.
The steps to enable Unknown Sources are really simple, and there is a huge chance that the feature is already enabled on your device if you have installed a third party addon before. However, if you have not, then we have created a quick guide to enable the third-party installations on Kodi to help you. Here you will find all the steps to accomplish this process.
10 Steps to install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi
Finally, let’s talk about what you really want to know – and that is how to install cCloud. Keep on reading and follow the screenshots closely.
- The latest fully working version of cCloud has been published by KodiBae. This means that you’ll need to download its ZIP file from GitHub;
- First, visit this Github page and find the file named ‘plugin.video.ccloudtv-X-X-X.zip‘. Click on this file;
- On the right side of the screen, find the Download button. Click on it;
- The ZIP file of cCloud TV will not be downloaded to your computer. Make sure not to unzip it. In other words, Kodi will need the ZIP file format to be able to install the cCloud Kodi addon.
- Launch Kodi and go to Add-ons;
- Click on the Open Box icon, located in the top-left corner;
- Then, select ‘Install from ZIP file‘;
- You need to find the newly downloaded file. If it’s on your desktop, go to C: > Users > Your Username > Desktop. Once you find it, click on it;
- Wait a few moments until Kodi install the new addon. You should see a notification in the upper right corner of the screen;
- To open the addon, return to your Add-ons. Enjoy!
What to Expect from cCloud TV Addon?
The cCloud TV Addon is one of the best IPTV addons that has a collection of some of the best UK and US TV stations. Let’s take a look at the main content categories.
- Announcements / Read Me / Server Status: The first three options allow you to check what’s new. We recommend checking the status of different servers to see if you can expect any issues streaming TV channels.
- All Channels: As its name says, this is where you can dive into an endless pool of streaming links. At the moment of writing this article, there are more than 2,000 links. Not all of them work, but the majority plays without any issues.
- FilmON: This is a recent addition to cCloud that lets you watch FilmON movies and TV channels. In general, these titles come from small studios, so you won’t find blockbuster hits here.
- English: Since the majority of Kodi users are looking for TV channels from the USA and UK, this is an easy way to see what’s on offer.
- Top 10: Needless to say, this is where you can see 10 of the most popular streams.
- Various Categories: Next few categories are actually niche categories such as documentaries, entertainment, movies, music, and so on. Depending on what kind of TV channel you want to watch, use one of the present categories on the main menu.
- On-Demand Movies / Shows: Streaming a TV channel means accessing its live stream. You don’t get to pick which TV show to watch – as you can expect, we’re sure. So, if you want to find a specific title and watch, use these two categories.
- 24/7 Channels: This is yet another newly introduced feature. In practice, it works as a combination of live streaming and on-demand. You pick a TV show to watch and then you tap into that live stream.
- Radio: cCloud TV Kodi addon also lets you listen to radio stations. There is a really nice selection here, offering radio stations from all around the world.
- Non-English / International: The final option is all about non-English TV channels. If you’re a cord cutter looking for local TV stations, this is a good place to start.
Alternative to cCloud Kodi Addon
Before we let you go, we’d like to provide some useful resources. Since cCloud is all about TV channels, why not install a few additional addons that bring on-demand movies. Check out these suggestions.
- In case you’re after something similar to cCloud TV, we recommend installing Channel Pear on Kodi;
- If you want on-demand movies, your best bet is Neptune Rising and Incursion;
- And finally, here’s something for sports fans. Try out Planet MMA and PAC-12.
Finally, we would like to say that this is one of the best add-ons for watching the TV shows and movies from two different countries at the same place in 2019. We are sure you’re going to love what cCloud TV Kodi addon offers.